Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ bright lights, big city

Started by theis, Apr 03, 2008, 11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Hahaha awwww! The Cubs got their asses stomped by the Mets when I went,but that place was awesome. Much better than other MLB stadiums i've been to. Poor Cubs.

bright lights, big city

they're so pitiful. i love it. it's amazing how everything blamed on curses in this town.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

thanks for licking all the blood off my conch har har har.

bright lights, big city

yeah that was a blast

*shudders*
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

it was nice waking up this morning and not finding that my entire ear was filled with dried blood.

bright lights, big city

wait, hold up. i have no idea what we're talking about.
DERP

blixa

the piercing right in the middle. you know, my conch piercing.

bright lights, big city

DERP

blixa

the crusty blood is what is gross. it got in my hair. it has stopped bleeding though.

bright lights, big city

ok that's good then. i could just never pierce anything. just the notion of knowingly shoving a needle entirely through something on my body never sat well with me.
DERP

blixa

my mum took me to get my ears pierced when i was a very small child. i don't remember this happening but while my mother was paying for the piercing i wondered out onto the sidewalk and someone stole my new earrings right out of my ears. i just stood and let them do it. not that there was anything i could've done about it hahaha.

i kind of promised myself that i'm not getting any more piercings. i got told that i now appear even more standoffish with them.

bright lights, big city

really? with what, 3 earrings? i've seen a lot women with at least twice that many earrings. I wouldn't necessarily associate having multiple ear piercings with being standoffish. but then again, i'm the just world's most understanding guy.
DERP

blixa

the earrings just added onto it. i just have that face. it's very standoffish. i always seem disinterested, which i'm not. i just don't like a lot of people. usually men have to be drunk to approach me. i don't know. i think i'm very nice and polite. i guess i could smile more but my mouth is crooked so i feel awkward about turning my scowl upside down.

bright lights, big city

well obviously you must be doing something right if you're getting someone lick the blood off your conch.
DERP

blixa

i wish! no one is licking anything. i clean it out myself. i thoroughly enjoy cleaning and disinfecting. it's fun. dried pus is fantastic.

plus i'm sort of on a celibacy mission. it's going well thus far.

bright lights, big city

hey me too! well it's more of a laziness thing i guess for me, since lately all i feel like doing is just hanging out with friends, watching movies, video games, music, etc. basically i don't feel like going out.
DERP

blixa

thank god for toilets and closets, i almost feel normal when i'm sitting really quietly and pretending i don't exist when someone knocks on the door.

bright lights, big city

i think you might have some serious phobia....
DERP

Vesanic

bright lights, big city

oh I'll tell you what's up duder. It's like 96 degrees here, so I guess about 36 Celsius for you. I had nothing to do today so I went outside for a run this morning. I lasted about 5 minutes before saying "fuck it", and going back home. And since then my roomy and I have just been sitting in our boxers, drinking pink lemonade and catching up on tv watching (Game of Thrones is so great) in glorious air conditioning. A visual of that last sentence really seems kind of gay, but hey we're bros.

On the agenda for the rest of the day? Laugh at people wearing suits in upper 90 degree temperatures, grill some burgers, play some video games. It's everything you think it could be... and so much more.

So yeah what's poppin' with you pal?

DERP