Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Cachicamoconcaspa's bored

Started by mikau, Apr 20, 2008, 07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium

terrible, terrible, terrible cover. fucking horrid.
💩

ignore the fashion

so its a cover of bored?

i had no idea what this was, so i wasn't going to download it.

lithium

don't bother it's a waste of time and bandwith
💩

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

What can you expect from an asshole like him?
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

ignore the fashion

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Apr 21, 2008, 01:49 AM

sorry, but i found that really funny.

mikau

I insist, go see a psychiatrist

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: mikau on Apr 21, 2008, 03:51 AM

I insist, go see a psychiatrist

And you get life or go listen to ur Limp bizkit shit
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

mr.sinister

Did anyone actually listen to the whole thing? Good God I couldn't stop laughing at how lame this shit is. Hear the song at 1:48. Wow.

Actually the last 40 seconds of the song made my ears bleed.

ignore the fashion

okay so i gave in and downloaded it.....

wtf?? seriously... please stop.

edit: i know i can never have that 4 minutes of my life back, but i can only hope something in the near future will help make up for it.

deftfan

hahaha :) yes, last 40 sec are the best :D

Martin

Ow my dear God, at first I laughed hard, then it just got terrible. It's fucking horrible, it's fucking horrible.

mikau

"get a life"... so typical ::)

if someone here needs to get a life, that would be you. You even got into my profile looking for something to bitch about  :D, a "bizkit" in my email was the only thing you could find  ;D

jesusinabowlofdirt

ahahahaha that was some funny shit.he actuallt sings worse than that "Deftones-argentina" guy

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Apr 21, 2008, 05:45 PM
ahahahaha that was some funny shit.he actuallt sings worse than that "Deftones-argentina" guy

True

KLaUThiO

ADRIAN Y LOS DADOS MORENOS???

ignore the fashion

mikau, i hope that wasn't you doing the cover.

13hourstoparadise

Damn. download not available.

mikau

;D , no, I didn't. I would be kind of proud if I had tho, yes the voice is awful but it brings "the lulz" (well, at least for me)

meet your hero: http://youtube.com/watch?v=9CTMQfWptCM