Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Meshuggah

Started by theis, Apr 24, 2008, 01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Watching it now.

They seem like such cool, laid back guys. Other than their looks and music, there's not much "metal" about them.

I'd love to experience them live.

theis

Haha, fucking awesome.

Jacob

wow, that was really well done.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Crazylegs

made me want to listen to obzen.

E-Money

Meshuggah is probably the only really heavy band I'm into.  Great Musicians! 

black coffee

Subliminal

The heaviest band on Earth.

In Death - Is Life/In Death - Is Death is a masterpiece.

Slacker

alright.

the discography on FLAC and 320 Original Files.

includes japan editions and rereleases. plus motherfuckin sol niger within in the 97 and 99 versions.

you need this.

get it

black coffee

Meshuggah Discuss New Album in 2011

Tomas talks about the writing process, that they wanted a different approach this time.
Jens on the other hand, he's just a fun dude. Hardly says a word, but stares into the camere like he's completely nuts. Really nice guys these two and the rest of the band.

I'm so looking forward to their new album!!

lukas989

Well worth watching is this - a Tomas and Dick only performance, which is right up there with my favourite youtube vids:

Tomas Haake and Dick Lovgren Drum and Bass Solo

Sure you have all seen it before, but willing to take that risk for those that havent.

Crazylegs

Tomas is so unbelieavably good. I came across this clip yesterday. This guy does a pretty decent job too.

Meshuggah 'Nothing-Full Album' Medley Drum Cover by Troy Wright

theis

The live album is so fucking good.

Looking forward to some new stuff.

BillyNo.9

Meshuggah is all I'm listening to lately. Such an awesome and really underrated band. Fucking hella tight musicians too, listen to how well the part at 49 seconds sounds, it's unbelievable ...

Meshuggah - Combustion [Alive DVD]

lukas989

Yeah same here more or less.  I never get bored of them.  Its like 15 years ago I still got into them, and still I listen to all their albums on a regular basis.  I really love the technical direction Meshuggah and other bands of the era opened up, but theres noone whos topped them.  In the spirit of the live album, heres my fave from it:

Meshuggah - Perpetual Black Second live (Alive dvd 2010)

I pretty much break into a mosh striding the steets when its on on my mp3 player.

bright lights, big city

Perpetual Black Second is one my faves too by them. It just simply amazes me to this day how they manage to ALL keep time together, especially live.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

BillyNo.9

black coffee