Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Meshuggah

Started by theis, Apr 24, 2008, 01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

This band needs their own thread.

Crushing and downright awesome, Meshuggah is probably the heaviest band I've listened to (and liked).

Brain melting technicality, scarring vocals and clever lyrics is what make this band awesome.

Can I get a woop woop?

stuka

:thumbsup:

Like meshuggah a lot
face teh load.

Crazylegs

woop woop!

More heavy bands should be this talented, then they might actually be worth listening to. I loves me some "rhythmic illusions".

cyppe101

Yes, this band is just fucking good, dunno how else to put it.

Didn't enjoy the last few albums 'I' and 'Catch 33' that much, but then the track Bleed leaked and I prolly listened to it nonstop for like 10 times in a row... That was fucking it, Meshuggah is back.

'obZen' is an amazing album. 'Chaosphere' is my fav tho.

NiChe

yea meshuggah are sick. Although i've only got into them recently and only listened to obzen.

Can any of you meshuggah heads recommend me some classics from their other albums?

cyppe101

theis

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Alvar

post # 666 has to be something special, so:

MESHUGGAH !!!

erm...

\m/

... !?

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

theis

Haha.

Metaaaaal.

\m/

cyppe101

Quote from: Alvar on Apr 25, 2008, 07:34 PM
post # 666 has to be something special, so:

MESHUGGAH !!!

erm...

\m/

... !?

Haha fuck yeah

moonlapse vertigo

Quote from: cyppe101 on Apr 24, 2008, 07:45 PM
Yes, this band is just fucking good, dunno how else to put it.

Didn't enjoy the last few albums 'I' and 'Catch 33' that much, but then the track Bleed leaked and I prolly listened to it nonstop for like 10 times in a row... That was fucking it, Meshuggah is back.

'obZen' is an amazing album. 'Chaosphere' is my fav tho.

i can see you not liking Catch 33 that much (its great imo) but I?? That song is a fucking BEAST, it's so beautiful. Just non-stop crushing riffs.

cyppe101

Yeah, it's not bad, but not meshuggah at their best.. 'I' I mean and c33 had drums made by machine not Tomas "god" Haake.. Crap.

Straws Pulled At Random.

samson simpson

catch 33 is their 2nd best album.
haake cake drake slate rape jake fate break skate ...

its still a great album.

expand

Crazylegs

After listening through "Obzen" a few times I've discovered it's brilliance. I love it.

cyppe101

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=9813014&blogID=391233323

Holy shizzle

A lil peek at the Bleed music vid, looks like some Clive Barker shit.

theis

cyppe101

[youtube=425,350]qc98u-eGzlc[/youtube]
BLEED

Caín

the only meshuggah record i really, i mean really, enjoy is destroy erase improve. the others are okay, i guess.

cyppe101

Holy...

[youtube=425,350]JOR0hUIGb4Y[/youtube]