Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ aenemic

Started by White Pwny, Apr 29, 2008, 11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

I didn't want you to feel left out!    Yer pretty oldskool... you deserve one of these too.    :)

How's that for some ass kissin.     ;)

Nah in all seriousness... it's silly that you didn't have one.   

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Jacob

haha, thanks I guess. this will die a quick and horrible death though.

so what's up?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Zevaka

another man is eaten by system

devilinside

Jacob

White Pwny

Not too much is up.   Just woke about 20 minutes ago and preparing to start my day.     How is everything with you?

Jacob

great. sitting at the office getting some work done. bad allergies though.... it's pretty much summer here, but I can't enjoy it fully because of that...

White Pwny

Ahhh.. that sucks.     Thank God I'm not allergic to anything..... as far as I know.    Then again.... its fuckin chilly here... so I don't wanna go outside.

Jacob

I'd rather have been allergic to cats or something. at least you can avoid them every chance you get. but dealing with this shit every summer.... it fucking sucks.

oh well. at least I can sit outside and have a cold beer in the warm sun ;)   just a few weeks ago it was snowing.

devilinside

Same here as far as allergies go. One of the reasons I love winter...no pollen and shit flying around. Oh well...bring on the claritin and sudafed.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I love you aenemic. I want to carry your child.

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Apr 29, 2008, 11:22 PM
I didn't want you to feel left out!    Yer pretty oldskool... you deserve one of these too.    :)

How's that for some ass kissin.     ;)

Nah in all seriousness... it's silly that you didn't have one.  

way to ruin everyone elses plan to make him feel unwanted.

Jacob

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 30, 2008, 10:25 PM
I love you aenemic. I want to carry your child.

yeah, I'll stop by when I have kids sometime in the future and you can carry them around for a while. I don't mind.

luv u 2 hunz.

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 30, 2008, 06:34 PM
Same here as far as allergies go. One of the reasons I love winter...no pollen and shit flying around. Oh well...bring on the claritin and sudafed.
I love claritin.  A h1 histamine blocker that is not only 24 hours but also the first 100% non drowsy h1 blocker (as far as I am aware)  However im not such a big fan of pseudoephedrine for allergies.  It raises your heart rate, which can make it a real pain in the ass to go to sleep if you dont time when you take it just right.  But have you ever taken singular?  It is a mast cell blocker , meaning that it blocks histamines from ever being released in the first place(also the first of its kind I believe).  And it is also 24 hours and non drowsy.  So taking a claritin and singular first thing in the morning.  Then a heavy duty h1 blocker like benedril or hydroxazine at night before you go to sleep is a great way to beat the allergies.  Also if you find the pseudoephedrine necessary, the benedril or hydroxazine will help you get to sleep.  Just thought I would throw that advice out there.  that + tylenol and motrin is also a pretty fool proof way to combat a cold.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Lawlz, I will carry your children around IN MY COLON. Because I don't have a womb. :(

devilinside

deftonekid

Quote from: White Pwny on Apr 29, 2008, 11:22 PM
Yer pretty oldskool... you deserve one of these too.    :)

Indeed, he deserves it.

Variable

lol @ fags who say to take all the bull shit to the @ topics, then delete post.  cant even take a well aimed joke.

Jacob

Quote from: Variable on May 07, 2008, 05:24 AM
lol @ fags who say to take all the bull shit to the @ topics, then delete post.  cant even take a well aimed joke.

don't you ever get tired of yourself?

you can talk as much bullshit in these threads as you like, but there's till a rule about flaming other members. and knowing you, your comment wasn't a joke. I know you don't like me. and I don't need your shit in this thread. I'd rather have no @ thread at all than one where you will constantly insult me. I don't go into your @ thread and tell you what I think about you. so just leave it, alright?

so anyways, I'm fucking stressed out right now. the demands from me at work are increasing and now I'm being forced to move within the next two weeks when I had originally planned to move in a couple of months. and my boss being my brother doesn't make things easier as that means I don't really want to start arguing with him and make a big deal out of it. so within the next two weeks, I have to prepare for the move, get a lot of stuff done for work while at the same time going through a 400-page book on PHP-programming which I'm totally new at. I'm used to getting up in the afternoon, playing some computer games, drinking some beer and then keep playing until I collapse sometime in the early morning....