Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

CULT OF LUNA

Started by cEvin Key, May 10, 2008, 12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Haha, woops.

Anyways, true or false, still creepy and it gives the album a great atmosphere.

Jacob

it definitely does! and I hope it's true.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Alvar

the DVD is absolutely great.

although i had the feeling that the live footage could have been a bit.... darker, not as polished as it came out.
but we got it all in great quality and with perfect production, and thats what counts in the end.

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

black coffee

The dvd is really good, and it sounds terrific on my 5:1 system.

theis

It's just so weird seeing these types of people (well dressed, clean cut) play this kind of heavy music. Know what I mean?

Just nice to see how they don't look like typical metal stereotypes.

ben

Isis is even more normal looking.  It doesn't get more conservative than Aaron Turner.

Alvar

hmm, i dont know...  :D

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

ben

haha I didn't know he had...done some things with his hair.  consider me proven wrong.

theis

Haha, Turner looks like a caveman now.

Jacob

if memory serves, he was bald when I saw them. it's a long time ago though so I can't really remember much.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

black coffee

QuoteOur awaited book/audio book is now sent to the print office! The details have been polished during the last weeks, proofing cover embossing, DVD menus etc. We long to get it in our hands soon …

This should be interesting, I can't imagine not buying it.

Alvar

this band never disappoints when it comes to crazy ideas

last.fm/user/z0z0bra

defTHE1s

becoming a fan of this awesome band!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

theis

I need a new album.

Such a mindblowing band.

bright lights, big city

Wait, has it really been 3 years since Eternal Kingdom? Somehow CoL became a forgotten band, it's been far too long since I've listened to them.

Is there any news from them, like a new album or at least a tour?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

I read somewhere that they're in the writing process of a new album. That's it.

Hurry up, ya damn swedes!

Edit: Just looked at their Facebook:

"We know people are sick of us writing about everything else except the new album. The writing goes forward but very slow, a new album should be out in first half of 2012..."

bright lights, big city

ugh, sooo far away.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Vesanic

black coffee

In case you have the "Fire Was Born" DVD, there is an easter egg on it

Insert the DVD in your computer, and in the menu scroll on one of the eyes of the owl demon.