Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

CULT OF LUNA

Started by cEvin Key, May 10, 2008, 03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

I'm liking the new album. Especially Vicarious redemption.

theis

I'm waiting for a better leak.

I got through the first two songs, but the sound quality wasn't right.

black coffee

I am waiting for this album as much as anyone, but I cannot be bothered downloading some ominous leak as long as its not on the release sites out there.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jan 06, 2013, 11:26 PM
I'm liking the new album. Especially Vicarious redemption.
the 13:52 mark of that song. chills dude. just an epic song.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Velvet Tongue

the quality is fine.

this album is a monster of awesome.

check out my music journal at www.o-discordia.blogspot.com

theis

Caved in...

Amazing shit.

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

theis

Listened to the album about 5 times now. Masterpiece indeed. I'm deleting it from my PC for now. Buying this monster, for sure.

Btw, 'Dark City, Dead Man' is still their greatest achievement. That song is better than most songs.

mr.sinister

I heard the song that they uploaded on Youtube it was absolutely amazing. Grabbing this for sure when it's out.

lftpp

scene release leak available
[spoiler]Cult_Of_Luna-Vertikal-2013-FiH[/spoiler]

Crazylegs

I went hiking by myself on saturday and listened to this album on my way up the mountain. Fucking loving it right now!

Martin

theis

Seeing them live for the first time this Friday.

I am beyond excited!

theis

The concert was great, but I wish they would've played more songs. Really wanted to hear Following Betulas, Leave Me Here and  Dark City, Dead Man.

Also, I was surrounded by idiots who kept talking to each other during songs. Shut the fuck up and listen to the music!

Setlist:

Intro: The One
I: The Weapon
Ghost Trail
Finland
Mute Departure
Vicarious Redemption
Owlwood
Passing Through
Disharmonia
In Awe Of

theis

bright lights, big city

Not a big fan of remixes, but this is awesome. Almost as awesome as the recent One Of Us is the Killer remix.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

DERP

theis

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defTHE1s

Where can I find live (audio/video) of decent quality? Specially material of their first two albums... Anyone? Anywhere?