Projekt Revolution tour

Started by ablackswan, Jul 21, 2008, 02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ablackswan

*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Why is a thread of this stupid tour here? :S
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

def_linus

all the bands on this tour sucked!

bright lights, big city

what a shitty, terrible, god-awful tour.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

def_linus

i know they  had those emo bands h.i.m and linkin park

bright lights, big city

good, chicago's not even on that tour schedule. linkin park must be afraid to get boo-ed off the stage.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

def_linus

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 21, 2008, 06:55 PM
good, chicago's not even on that tour schedule. linkin park must be afraid to get boo-ed off the stage.

haahahhahahahhahaha

ablackswan

it's just propaganda for ashes divide ;)
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

def_linus

busta rymes is like so 4 years ago com on!

E-Money

are u people fucking stupid? linkin park is one of the best live shows i've ever been to.  chester's voice surely kicks the shit out of chinos voice.  i love the deftones but im sorry linkin park destroys them live!!  and im seeing them on the 7th in az and its gonna be sick.

tarkil

Quote from: stapezee on Jul 23, 2008, 01:41 AM
i love the deftones but im sorry linkin park destroys them live!!

ha ha ha aha ha ha.... Thank god for naiveness....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

E-Money

Quote from: tarkil on Jul 23, 2008, 03:50 AM

ha ha ha aha ha ha.... Thank god for naiveness....

have u seen LP?

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

are u people fucking stupid? linkin park is one of the best live shows i've ever been to.  chester's voice surely kicks the shit out of chinos voice.  i love the deftones but im sorry linkin park destroys them live!!  and im seeing them on the 7th in az and its gonna be sick.

Get out of here little kiddie go ask mommie to change your diper. Dipshit
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

E-Money

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Jul 23, 2008, 05:16 AM

Get out of here little kiddie go ask mommie to change your diper. Dipshit

Hey Deftones-88-05-Deftones im 20 years old and have been out of dipers for quite some time!

and why do u guys hate LP so much?  i love the deftones and i love team sleep even more, but i have been to some awful tones shows. i saw them in 03 at the summer sanatarium tour and they were fucking terrible, then saw them at family values and it was even worse. out of the 7 times i have seen them 4 have been pretty fucking poor performances, which sucks because i love their music  i have never been to a bad linkin park show. they kill it every show! i wish chino's fat ass could hit the notes that chester hits every night!

tarkil

Hitting the notes is a good thing, sure, but energy, communication and audience respect is something else, and the Tones are the kings for that...
I never saw LP in concert (and couldn't care less), but I saw many many bands and shows, and the Tones do kill live...

Sorry kid

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

White Wrist

I saw Chester on stage in a portuguese festival...and his voice...was horrible. he was killing pigs just to get a "scream".

What a LOL.

def_linus

One im not stupid( i have a c avarge) two LP was prob the only concert u've been to. three chester squeaks and sounds like a nerd singing. four Linkin park for the last year has been getting more boos then yays. five you wasted your money

E-Money

Quote from: def_linus on Jul 23, 2008, 04:32 PM

One im not stupid( i have a c avarge) two LP was prob the only concert u've been to. three chester squeaks and sounds like a nerd singing. four Linkin park for the last year has been getting more boos then yays. five you wasted your money

congrats on the c average!  and i went to 12 shows in 2007 so i think i can realize when i've been to a good show.  and they haven't been getting more boos then yays.  didn't minutes to midnight do pretty well?  and the deftones 5 years ago were a waste of money. sorry

def_linus

Quote from: stapezee on Jul 24, 2008, 02:10 AM
Quote from: def_linus on Jul 23, 2008, 04:32 PM

congrats on the c average!  and i went to 12 shows in 2007 so i think i can realize when i've been to a good show.  and they haven't been getting more boos then yays.  didn't minutes to midnight do pretty well?  and the deftones 5 years ago were a waste of money. sorry

yeah it did well b/c linkin park was good b4 tht and everyone bought it on the first day including me and when i herd giving up i through it out the window

E-Money

yea ill agree with u there given up isn't my favorite. but i like the rest of the album