Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Projekt Revolution tour

Started by ablackswan, Jul 21, 2008, 02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nonesuch

i liked linkin park for a while, and yea i bought midnight, and its alright (even though i dont really listen it to anymore),  but seriously this revo tour is pretty fucking lame

Cmon,  Hawthorne (old news, werent ever very good), Busta (give me a fuckin break), Atreyu (new album blows cock), armor for sleep (i kinda liked their old stuff when i was a heart broken pussy but their new album might be the worst piece of shit ive ever heard), the bravery (decent in concert, cd sucks)   

literally the only shows i would want to watch would be 10 years, LP, and chris cornell

sad to say (a bit embarrassing in retrospect) but this lineup might have interested me about 4 years ago but today its just weak
i drink your milkshake

def_linus

E-Money

Just got back from Projekt Revolution... I have to say it was a sick show.  Chris Cornell was sick and so was Linkin Park.  So fuck all u Linkin Park Haters.  Faggots

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

emotivelotion

ashes divide kicks ya moms

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: stapezee on Aug 08, 2008, 08:07 AM
Just got back from Projekt Revolution... I have to say it was a sick show.  Chris Cornell was sick and so was Linkin Park.  So fuck all u Linkin Park Haters.  Faggots

We dont care asshole so go do this

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

def_linus

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Aug 10, 2008, 08:32 AM
Quote from: stapezee on Aug 08, 2008, 08:07 AM

We dont care asshole so go do this

hahahhaa

emotivelotion

E-Money

mr.sinister

Are we still bashing on Linkin Pawk. If we are can, I join in?

devilinside

I like Linkin Park...so HMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

lithium

💩

Corleone

Quote from: stapezee on Jul 23, 2008, 05:42 AM
Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Jul 23, 2008, 05:16 AM
Quote from: stapezee on Jul 23, 2008, 01:41 AM
are u people fucking stupid? linkin park is one of the best live shows i've ever been to.  chester's voice surely kicks the shit out of chinos voice.  i love the deftones but im sorry linkin park destroys them live!!  and im seeing them on the 7th in az and its gonna be sick.

Get out of here little kiddie go ask mommie to change your diper. Dipshit

Hey Deftones-88-05-Deftones im 20 years old and have been out of dipers for quite some time!

and why do u guys hate LP so much?  i love the deftones and i love team sleep even more, but i have been to some awful tones shows. i saw them in 03 at the summer sanatarium tour and they were fucking terrible, then saw them at family values and it was even worse. out of the 7 times i have seen them 4 have been pretty fucking poor performances, which sucks because i love their music  i have never been to a bad linkin park show. they kill it every show! i wish chino's fat ass could hit the notes that chester hits every night!

Wow, summer sanatarium and family values.  ??? how about stop going to big venue shows and you might see a show with some decent sound.

LP is garbage now, 1st cd was good at the time, but now looking back it is really bad lyrically.

mr.sinister

Quote from: Corleone on Aug 11, 2008, 06:05 PM
are u people fucking stupid? linkin park is one of the best live shows i've ever been to.  chester's voice surely kicks the shit out of chinos voice.  i love the deftones but im sorry linkin park destroys them live!!  and im seeing them on the 7th in az and its gonna be sick.

Hey Deftones-88-05-Deftones im 20 years old and have been out of dipers for quite some time!

and why do u guys hate LP so much?  i love the deftones and i love team sleep even more, but i have been to some awful tones shows. i saw them in 03 at the summer sanatarium tour and they were fucking terrible, then saw them at family values and it was even worse. out of the 7 times i have seen them 4 have been pretty fucking poor performances, which sucks because i love their music  i have never been to a bad linkin park show. they kill it every show! i wish chino's fat ass could hit the notes that chester hits every night!

Wow, summer sanatarium and family values.  ??? how about stop going to big venue shows and you might see a show with some decent sound.

LP is garbage now, 1st cd was good at the time, but now looking back it is really bad lyrically.
True and the reason LP shows sound so "good" is because they play to a backing track. Pretty fucking lame and pathetic if you ask me.

mr.sinister

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

devilinside

Oh wow...... pretty lame.

ablackswan

*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

GooniesNeverSayDie

Quote from: mr.sinister on Aug 11, 2008, 10:03 PM
Quote from: Corleone on Aug 11, 2008, 06:05 PM

True and the reason LP shows sound so "good" is because they play to a backing track. Pretty fucking lame and pathetic if you ask me.

so did the beatles and the rolling stones and the beach boys and about 90% of all the other big ass bands out there! lol
welcome to reality! lol
YOU! Cake or DEATH??? - Eddie Izzard

MarathonMan

I havn't read all the posts so this may sound stupid but CAN EVERBODY CALM THE HELL DOWN?!?!?! Okay look, firstly LP is not emo. Never have been never will. Their new album was made for themselves not for the ppl (although it would've been for the ppls and would've been much better if Rick Ruben wasn't stupid). Their new album is officially Alternative just like White Pony was when the first to albums were considered Metal.

Now as for who's better live none of them pwn each other no matter what you say (and LP has the ridiculously huge fan base to prove that they don't suck live whether you say they do or not). For current times (as in 2006 - 2008) I say LP wins because Deftones' SNW setlist was really mixed up and it was just kinda meh while LP played some awesome stuff (including a whole bunch of demos). From 2003 - 2005 I think LP just barely beat Deftones because LP was at their peak of greatness then plus Meteora had amazing new songs (for the LP fanz that is). From 2000-2002 I say it was tied. Now if the 1995-1999 Deftones were still playing now I have to give it to them cause it was phenomenal on how Deftones got the crowed all rowdy. If you don't believe me just watch Head Up Live at the Bizarre Fest 1998. I've never seen that many ppls falling off the railing while trying to crowed surf toward Chino.

And yea. There you go. Plz don't flame me. I'm not taking any sides here so...be nice...:)