Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

so... how much do you pay for your weed?

Started by kalhan, Jul 22, 2008, 03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

indychinoluv

Quote from: Variable on Aug 07, 2008, 01:53 AM
lol why does it always come back to "weed is safer"  that isnt why I was saying we needed a system to check real time THC levels in people.  Its because THC does alter your ability to properly function a vehicle.  And they wont just legalize marijuana and be like "OK GUYS! Its finally legal, so smoke it anywhere you want, fly planes, drive boats, conduct trains, and drive cars all over the world while you are stoned!"  They will need to make a system to determine how much THC is an acceptable amount of THC to still be able to operate a vehicle.  So like you blow into a machine and #XXXX is above the legal limit, you're getting a DUI.  Get it?  Has absolutely nothing to do with being able to OD or not.
The Government trialed a 'spit test' here and it was very unreliable. It pretty much took a saliva test and this was able to give back an immediate level of THC. I took it and passed (and I smoke every day) and a friend of mine failed who last had a smoke two weeks ago. Since they were trialing it, you couldn't get prosecuted.

Since thc stays in your system for so long (couple of months or something), it was way to hard to determine how under the influence you really are.

But the fact is...who the hell wants to go out when you're high. Its the whole reason delivery people exsist.

Variable

That's what im saying man.  If you could be the guy who finally came up with a standardized and reliable system to determine the level of intoxication by individuals who recently smoked marijuana.  You would make bank.  And you would make a giant leap forward for the legalization of marijuana.  You would be like high times man of the millennium. 

And uh....I just feel like I should tell you to go outside and exercise.

indychinoluv

Quote from: Variable on Aug 08, 2008, 01:21 AM
True, I do need more exercise.

Is it bad when I need to use an asthma inhaler during sex?

wither-I

You would be like high times man of the millennium. 
hahahaha awesome.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Variable

Quote from: indychinoluv on Aug 08, 2008, 02:39 AM
And uh….I just feel like I should tell you to go outside and exercise.

Yes.  But it is actually worse that you have to use your imagination in order to "have sex"

lostpilot

indychinoluv

Quote from: Variable on Aug 08, 2008, 03:06 AM
Quote from: indychinoluv on Aug 08, 2008, 02:39 AM

Yes.  But it is actually worse that you have to use your imagination in order to "have sex"
Whats wrong with that?

I never get bored

nonesuch

i drink your milkshake

deafnotes

its expenisve in america.

i have a friend who got his weed for only about  1 american dollar. (if i convert it into US dollar)

Runs With The Spirit

People that smoke herb I Urge you to Take a Second Look. Please be active in your lifestyle get alot of sun and air, run at least 5 miles a day. Eat Just fruit and vegetables, grains, pastas, no meat, never, no proccesed food, dairy's or fake cheeses, you will feel magnifescent and weigh less, be happier, stronger, leaner, lively. Grow yourself some Great Sativa Indica blends. Purple and Orange buds. Smoke all day everyday, and feel healthy and cool because this tree of life is for man kind. blessings.

lostpilot

Oldnewtype

emotivelotion

a couple of days i got able to get my own crop, my baby reached the statutory 3 feet

here she was like 5 days old

Fireal1222

if you arent growing that outdoors. or you didnt spend close to $1,000 dollars on lights.. then you are just wasting your time

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

emotivelotion

yes it is, the other day just tried it and it wasnt that bad, i think it will get better when older lawl

tarkil

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Sep 17, 2008, 12:58 AM
if you arent growing that outdoors. or you didnt spend close to $1,000 dollars on lights.. then you are just wasting your time

That's the truth right there...  :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Fireal1222

yeah., the plant will grow. but it will only give you a few handfuls of shwag ( if your lucky ).. mainly because you cant be sure if the seeds you are using are female. and cannabis is a bitch to grow unless you live in a nice environment for growing outdoors

growing indoors would be a beautiful thing. having a bunch of strains and not having to ever pay after you bought all the equipment

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Oldnewtype

fuck hurricanes. since texas has been fucked up not only is it hard as hell to find pot but prices have went up as well. I'm fiending man.

Corleone

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Sep 24, 2008, 08:11 PM
fuck hurricanes. since texas has been fucked up not only is it hard as hell to find pot but prices have went up as well. I'm fiending man.

sorry but i found this funny

*does a nelson laugh*