Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

holy shit

Started by buddyboy101, Jul 23, 2008, 04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buddyboy101

Quote from: def-head on Jul 24, 2008, 07:47 AM
Anyways, was this poster the swag they were talking about? Or was there something more?

the swag is posters and stickers bearing the black/white design seen on page 1 of this thread

E-Money

Quote from: tarkil on Jul 24, 2008, 09:08 AM
Not really, but I allow you to suck my cock...
You'll have to queue though, but I'm sure that with a little bit of patience, you'll be able to...  ;)

wtf

Timmy666

rumors said jan.

There Will Be Blood

^ where did he say that at??

There Will Be Blood

never mind....... i found it

mr.sinister

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Jul 24, 2008, 05:45 PM
never mind....... i found it
Where did you find it?

mrs_swa

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Inkblades

Quote from: buddyboy101 on Jul 23, 2008, 04:20 PM
promos have been wrong before...but....

Can you sign into your rumors account to verify?

buddyboy101

Quote from: Inkblades on Jul 24, 2008, 08:24 PM
Quote from: buddyboy101 on Jul 23, 2008, 04:20 PM
promos have been wrong before...but....

Can you sign into your rumors account to verify?

huh?

There Will Be Blood

def_linus

its gonna come in the winter of 09 prob.(jan-march) b/c winter in 08 is only like 9 days

duffman8813

wtf, tarkil ,ur fucking retarded, u can't honestly trash LP. The deftones kick ass but hybrid theory was a revolutionary debut album. Your probably one of those dudes that finds one band and decides that all other bands suck. And don't even try getting into a deftones argument with me. Stapeze, have u seen thrice before?

Martin

Quote from: duffman8813 on Jul 26, 2008, 05:37 PM
wtf, tarkil ,ur fucking retarded, u can't honestly trash LP. The deftones kick ass but hybrid theory was a revolutionary debut album. Your probably one of those dudes that finds one band and decides that all other bands suck. And don't even try getting into a deftones argument with me. Stapeze, have u seen thrice before?

HAH! Sorry for interupting here for a second, but hey, you can like Linkin Park, you can dislike 'em, but Hybrid Theory IS NOT revolutionary record. It was just another nu-metal record.

mr.sinister

LP = Sellout trash. Right from the very beginning. They are atrocious musicians and their lyrics are horrible at best./rant

E-Money

Quote from: mr.sinester on Jul 26, 2008, 06:16 PM
LP = Sellout trash. Right from the very beginning. They are atrocious musicians and their lyrics are horrible at best./rant

So thats why they've sold millions of records because their bad musicians?  You guys are fucking pathetic. Get chinos dick out of your asses!  And yes duffman i have seen thrice and they are fantastic.  One of the better live bands i have seen. 

def_linus

i'm not goin to project revo. b/c all the bands suck, but does anyone know if theres gonna be posters there

def_linus

Quote from: stapezee on Jul 26, 2008, 07:04 PM

So thats why they've sold millions of records because their bad musicians?  You guys are fucking pathetic. Get chinos dick out of your asses!  And yes duffman i have seen thrice and they are fantastic.  One of the better live bands i have seen. 

If your on a DEFTONES fansite then why are you insulting them?

There Will Be Blood

the reason why LP sold millions of records is becuz todays fan base is manly bunch of poser tools. MTV corupts todays youths.

Hidalgo

Quote from: stapezee on Jul 26, 2008, 07:04 PM

So thats why they've sold millions of records because their bad musicians? 
there are so many shitty bands that sell millions, it's crazy. nickelback for example. maybe the worst band ever, yet they sell like hot cakes. because people are fucking morons. seriously, they actually buy nickelback albums. so LP selling millions doesnt mean shit