Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

holy shit

Started by buddyboy101, Jul 23, 2008, 04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.sinister

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Jul 26, 2008, 07:31 PM
the reason why LP sold millions of records is becuz todays fan base is manly bunch of poser tools. MTV corupts todays youths.
True.

Quote from: stapezee on Jul 26, 2008, 07:04 PM
Quote from: mr.sinester on Jul 26, 2008, 06:16 PM
LP = Sellout trash. Right from the very beginning. They are atrocious musicians and their lyrics are horrible at best./rant

So thats why they've sold millions of records because their bad musicians?  You guys are fucking pathetic. Get chinos dick out of your asses!  And yes duffman i have seen thrice and they are fantastic.  One of the better live bands i have seen. 
Who cares how many records you can sell? The only reason they sell records is because most "people" out there wouldn't know good music if it slapped them in the face. They got famous for writing the same albums twice and producing "friendly" pop songs. All their songs have the same basic song structure and that spells out boring for the music enthusiast. Sorry dude, maybe your 12 or 13 which is acceptable to like such a band, but when your older you'll realize that the music is empty and that LP sucks.

Go listen to Radiohead or Tool. That there is art.

E-Money

Quote from: mr.sinester on Jul 26, 2008, 08:45 PM
Quote from: ilovechino69 on Jul 26, 2008, 07:31 PM
the reason why LP sold millions of records is becuz todays fan base is manly bunch of poser tools. MTV corupts todays youths.
True.

Quote from: stapezee on Jul 26, 2008, 07:04 PM
Quote from: mr.sinester on Jul 26, 2008, 06:16 PM
LP = Sellout trash. Right from the very beginning. They are atrocious musicians and their lyrics are horrible at best./rant

So thats why they've sold millions of records because their bad musicians?  You guys are fucking pathetic. Get chinos dick out of your asses!  And yes duffman i have seen thrice and they are fantastic.  One of the better live bands i have seen. 
Who cares how many records you can sell? The only reason they sell records is because most "people" out there wouldn't know good music if it slapped them in the face. They got famous for writing the same albums twice and producing "friendly" pop songs. All their songs have the same basic song structure and that spells out boring for the music enthusiast. Sorry dude, maybe your 12 or 13 which is acceptable to like such a band, but when your older you'll realize that the music is empty and that LP sucks.

Go listen to Radiohead or Tool. That there is art.

I'm a huge Radiohead fan. I own every single one of their albums.  Tool is overrated in my opinion.  I do like a lot of their music and they are very talented but i think they need to branch out and try some new shit.  But Linkin Park is a great band.  I take it u havent seen them live

ToneDef

I saw your mother live. Her performance was a-maaaazing! I bootlegged that shit if anyone wants to trade?

Exciting to see the posters but 08 seems unlikely. Early next year or anytime during the Winter seems a possibility though.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: buddyboy101 on Jul 23, 2008, 04:20 PM

SEXY!!! Whooo hooo, sorry if that is your mom. I'm sorry for you.

E-Money

not my mom. warped tour sucks. i would never go to that shit.  i dont go to shows where grown men wear their little sisters jeans

cast so cool

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jul 27, 2008, 03:05 AM

Thats one of the hottest bitches on the planet.

PS- Most popular bands that sell millions of albums suck dick. And not in the good sucking dick way, either.

deftoolsys07

Quote from: cast so cool on Jul 27, 2008, 11:25 AM

PS- Most popular bands that sell millions of albums suck dick. And not in the good sucking dick way, either.

hey y'all stop talkin about my bitch like that! she gives me all the lovin' i want...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

cast so cool

I bet she makes good sammiches. Im not hating Im appreciating.

cyppe101

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Jul 27, 2008, 12:22 PM

hey y'all stop talkin about my bitch like that! she gives me all the lovin' i want...

I'd tap that..

mr.sinister

Quote from: cyppe101 on Jul 27, 2008, 03:59 PM

I'd tap that..

I second the notion.

def_linus

Quote from: mr.sinister on Jul 27, 2008, 04:11 PM
Quote from: cyppe101 on Jul 27, 2008, 03:59 PM

I'd tap that..

I second the notion.

fuck you guys i wanna fuck her you guys can watch

defskull

I don't know what you guys are talking about, Hybrid Theory is fucking amazing.  I like that cd now just as much as I did back in 2000, despite how my musical tastes may have grown.

mr.sinister

Quote from: defskull on Jul 28, 2008, 10:55 PM
I don't know what you guys are talking about, Hybrid Theory is fucking amazing.  I like that cd now just as much as I did back in 2000, despite how my musical tastes may have grown.
Yeah I used to like it too as a juvenile, but whats so amazing about it?

Inkblades

They're a decent band, but Chester's singing is horrible.

def_linus

there music is for 7-11 year olds

There Will Be Blood

Im going to throw this out there for the record. if you want to bash me do it. Linkin Park Sucks, Limp Bizkit Sucks, Korn sucks. the three mtv nu metal bands that piss me off!

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Hidalgo

i dont think korn sucks

Jon's lyrics arent that great a lot of times though

Hidalgo

Quote from: def_linus on Jul 28, 2008, 11:59 PM
there music is for 7-11 year olds
yea, they're kiddy metal for sure

mr.sinister

Quote from: Hidalgo on Jul 29, 2008, 08:29 AM
i dont think korn sucks

Jon's lyrics arent that great a lot of times though
Korn is heaps better than LP is. Thats for sure.