Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Silent Hill V AKA Silent Hill Homecoming

Started by Deftones-88-05-Deftones, Sep 25, 2008, 09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Who is buying this game? Im so buying it when it comes out next week along with Iron Man's Deluxe DVD.
I will leave some videos for you to judge and see the game.

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/777/777941/vids_1.html

http://www.gamepro.com/games/ps3/141101/silent-hill-homecoming/

Oh yeah and it will be available for the other machine Xbox

Enjoy and discuss
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

bright lights, big city

I'm definitely picking it up for 360, can't fucking wait.
And Iron Man on DVD, I guess too.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 25, 2008, 11:28 PM
I'm definitely picking it up for 360, can't fucking wait.
And Iron Man on DVD, I guess too.

Check this out dude http://gamecinemahd.com/player~f=18588

Fucking sick
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

bright lights, big city

awesome, Dead Space looks pretty good too, though!
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

oldgentlovecraft

Horror games are the only reason I upgrade to next gen consoles.  It'll be time to do some shopping it seems.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Did any of you guys get the game? I went to best buy and circuit city and they will have it tomorrow at 2pm which fucking sux.
If you got it , is it good?

bright lights, big city

have you guys gotten it? i did, and it's different...i'm really not sure if this is the best in the series or the worst...
DERP

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 02, 2008, 05:42 PM
have you guys gotten it? i did, and it's different...i'm really not sure if this is the best in the series or the worst...

I bought last night and I think so far so good. What part are you? :P

Zevaka

ok, got the version for PC yesterday, only passed two chapters

everything is really fine, some questions are pretty banal and easy, a lot of features from previous versions, which is really annoying.

but all in all, MAN! IT"S NEW SILENT HILL! waited for so long

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: Zevaka on Nov 13, 2008, 08:26 PM
ok, got the version for PC yesterday, only passed two chapters

everything is really fine, some questions are pretty banal and easy, a lot of features from previous versions, which is really annoying.

but all in all, MAN! IT"S NEW SILENT HILL! waited for so long

You have to kill those fuckers with a shot or two when they open their chest.
I have finished it and it was good.
Enjoy man

bright lights, big city

DERP

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 02, 2008, 05:42 PM

It reminds me of the second entry.  Very good imo.  I don't think there is a worst but I'm a diehard SH fanatic.