Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Taproot - Our Long Road Home

Started by Breach Unborn, Oct 06, 2008, 02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breach Unborn

I didn't see any threads about this (which is kind of surprising)

What does everyone else think of this cd? I think it's solid, but not as good as Blue Sky Research

defmark87

Some songs are hit and miss. There's some really good moments. Path Less Taken really reminds me of something off Gift. Some songs have kind of that progressive side of them, and others I just want to skip over.

Breach Unborn

The best song on the cd by far is Karmaway

DEFTONED SMK

Ok I was into taproot back in 2000 when they first came out when they attacked and gift was the only album i really listened to, i just downloaded all their cd's and the sound is sooo different, i remember that was why i stopped listening to them, i probably should have given them a chance cause blue-sky is kind of refreshing but then again this was back when i was full of angst and frustration and i needed that hard drive and screams but anyway i was wondering if anyone on this board has been to a recent taproot show since they are on tour right now because me and a buddy are going to go and i was wondering if anyone remembers the setlist and if im gonna get to jam out to anything off of gift, all i need to hear is mirrors reflection and i'll be happy!!!!!