Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

voting strike

Started by wither-I, Oct 24, 2008, 01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

hey, why vote?

why not, not vote?

there are no candidates to your freedom, life, and love.

IT IS YOUR CHOICE.

politicians do not know the meaning of liberty, they pursue to lock it up and drive it mad...

can't you see? STOP PRETENDING,

"YOUR" FREEDOM, IS "NOT" "HAVING" TO "CHOOSE" -does that not make sense.

nothing will change unless you do personally.

so i call for a fucking strike, and let them vote in whomever they please and then we will have an excuse to hate the decisions "they" make,
BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT BE OUR OWN!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

OR YOU MAY    ???
AND THEN  :(
MADNESS ENSUES once your daily bread arrives stale and rancid  >:(
[fear] THENCE  :-[
ASHAME WILL LEAD TO  :'(
EMPIRICAL SADNESS

should have kept your fucking mouth shut and you would still have your air con. and fucking snickers bar, and digital wealth, and digital health, and stress, pain, LAW, angst, WAR, sucky ass movies, false hope, and THE STRAIGHT FORWARD DENIAL OF "PEACE".
take your slavery somewhere else cause we dont want it...

watch....
:P

"coming into the nearness of distance"

downtownpony

im not gonna vote. fuck that shit, were keepin them bitches hott.

Variable

You can say that you don't have to choose, but either way they will make you Obey.  That's not freedom.  They're candidates who stand for something.  Vote for them and show that you at least stand for genuine politicians and real issues.

wither-I

Quote from: Variable on Oct 24, 2008, 02:12 AM
You can say that you don't have to choose, but either way they will make you Obey.  That's not freedom.  They're candidates who stand for something.  Vote for them and show that you at least stand for genuine politicians and real issues.
no.

IM A FREE THINKING HUMAN FUCKING BEING WITH THE LOVE I DESERVE IN "mYSELF" GODDAMMIT AND IM NOT GONNA FUCKING LISTEN TO SOME WAR MONGERING "PROPHETS" OF IMMINENT DISPARITY.

VARIABLE, man.... i know your smart cant you just believe in something else.

why does it always have to be "the lesser of the two evils"

just like i always say,
peace will not be had because;
PEOPLE DO NOT WANT PEACE.

they want the facade, because they are washed into believing it is the "only" way.

whomever can not see i would "like" to say, does not deserve "their" "freedom"

lies, all fucking lies.
wake up! wake up! wake up!

IF YOU DO NOT FEED THE SYSTEM IT "WILL" DIE.

IT WILL DIE AS IT SHOULD, A FLAWED IDEAL, AND CREATION... A HOIRRIBLE THING THAT HAS "DESTROYED"

MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF INNOCENT LIVES THROUGHOUT TIME AND EVEN MORE SO NOW...

HAS ANYONE BEEN THE SUFFERER OR JUST THE WITNESS.

"WE ARE BOTH" GODDAMMIT 

AND IT WILL BE "OURSELVES" TO BLAME AS WE WATCH THE GLOBAL MASSACRE OF A RACE WHOM FAILED TO JUST LOVE AND UNDERSTAND RATHER THAN BE "RIGHT OR WRONG" OR "JUST" OR "CAUSE" OR "REASON AND TRUTH"...

"none which cannot be had will ever be had" -fabrication

alvarezbassist17

bright lights, big city

sounds like hippie talk
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

nonesuch

i vote not to vote

The system will devour its prey

i drink your milkshake

scatterbrain

sure, we have to right not to vote but why be so fucking stupid.this upcoming election will definetily affect our lives and our history.sure our choices arent really that great, and yes were getting fed lies and you cant belive a fucking word that comes out of these ploiticians mouths.but still the the future of this country lies in one of there hands and we as people have to make a fucking choice.if you choose to just throw that away then......well i dont what to say now ,fuck it its your choice.
im me and thats all ill ever be

bright lights, big city

exactly, either way, 50% of this country is going to pissed with whoever is president. one reason to vote is to keep the power out of idiots' hands for the first time in eight years (mccain/palin)
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

scatterbrain

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 24, 2008, 03:16 PM
exactly, either way, 50% of this country is going to pissed with whoever is president. one reason to vote is to keep the power out of idiots' hands for the first time in eight years (mccain/palin)
my point exactly
im me and thats all ill ever be

nonesuch

this is ONE party system

it doesnt matter who wins

Colin (asshole) powell and Joe (buttfuck) Biden have already predicted that not only will obama win but he will have a crisis on his hands very early and will have to make "unpopular" decisions

The "change" will continue to be for the worse

Get out while you still can
i drink your milkshake

bright lights, big city

W. had a crisis early on too. Clinton had some economic issues and Bosnia. what's your point? every American president gets tested.
DERP

nonesuch

yea but did they blatantly say on national television   

"guaranteed"   "mark my words"   "I Promise"

and how about the ridiculously self opposing

"on January 21st or 22nd there will be a crisis,  that we dont even know about yet"

What the fuck is that!!!

i drink your milkshake

nonesuch

and all of those "problems" that W and Clinton had have led directly to us going to war and losing our rights by the truck load

but all of these correlations are coincides right?

i drink your milkshake

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

yeah i agree we are losing our rights. our bill of rights is slowly becoming obsolete.
i am just saying why would everyone just NOT vote? that's just dumb, people are saying both guys are evil this time around...when was the last presidential election that featured a guy whom everyone believed to be awesome? never.

personally, obama supports what i believe, which is why i concluded long ago he was going to receive my vote. on the other hand, mccain had flip-flopped on issues and beliefs so many times it's not funny. the guy was a war hero. great. but as a senator he's been inconsistent and voted for shit i don't believe in. since running for president, he's acted like a scumbag. so in my opinion, there is one guy for the job.

and for the time being, it is a 2-party system- get over it.
DERP

BloodyKnifePrty

wither-I

Quote from: goldpony on Oct 24, 2008, 03:58 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 24, 2008, 02:47 PM
sounds like hippie talk

lol
ok.

so how is possessing or striving for "peace" in life a bad thing that should be gawked at as you two have just done?

If you can even answer that in an honest way you have my vote...

come on. prove wrong. i know your trying to get something, by calling me a hippie. and what does that even mean to you? -a hippie? just because i talk about "peace" and "love" and "joy" and "good".

...and you find a way to dog on that So blatantly through cryptic, and meaningless trash talk... does it even make sense?

ARE YOU JUST BAD ENOUGH TO ONLY FIGHT AND DEFACE THE "GOOD"??????????? REALLY??!!

nonesuch

i drink your milkshake

nonesuch

i drink your milkshake