Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

what is your favorite "sex move"

Started by sharingbuns, Nov 26, 2008, 12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharingbuns

i'm talking rusty trombone, paddington surprise, hot carl, superman, ect ect ect
and you may want to say what the move is exactly our older audience may not be down with the new millenium sex moves
let me start this off my favorite is the spiderman
this is when you ejaculate into your hand, and then throw it in your partners face with the spidey web slinging hand motion
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 09:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

bright lights, big city

cleveland steamers are quite comical
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

White Pwny

Ew @ the spiderman.    It loses it's Oomph when it's THROWN at your face in a Spidey motion.... 
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

sharingbuns

Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 09:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

TheWatcher

devilinside

indychinoluv

Whats sex?

I vaugly remember it from when I was younger

goldpony

QuoteWhats sex?

I vaugly remember it from when I was younger

Report to moderator    Logged 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bloody cum fart   

tourtously peneterating the anus of a female, flaggence then occours, since seman was deposited in the anal cavity and the interior lining of the anus was damaged, blood the spwes from the anus along with gas and seman.

Pages: [1] 

i like how your sig is the answer :)
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

^^^^^Yes that was quite nice actually

My Favorite is the ho bell I'm not sure if I should tell you all about it though.  It could lead to a lot of guys being dumped and a lot of divorce.  Lets just say that you have to be good at doing a full nelson

Contradictio In Terminis

I can taste your pale blood flowing from the moon. I can feel your anger breaking your cocoon. Twisting from the graveyard your final place of rest is the light of nothing forming at the crest. I will break your memory and I will break your name. I won't let your body be place inside a grave.

Contradictio In Terminis

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 26, 2008, 01:09 AM
Ew @ the spiderman.    It loses it's Oomph when it's THROWN at your face in a Spidey motion.... 

Silence Of The Lambs anyone?
I can taste your pale blood flowing from the moon. I can feel your anger breaking your cocoon. Twisting from the graveyard your final place of rest is the light of nothing forming at the crest. I will break your memory and I will break your name. I won't let your body be place inside a grave.

Variable

Quote from: Contradictio In Terminis on Nov 26, 2008, 06:07 AM
the one that makes me cum.
So looking at pictures in a Hanes catalog without anything even touching you?

Contradictio In Terminis

Variable

lol dont even lie.  You had that shit saved in a file called "wackin it hardcore"

Contradictio In Terminis

naw...

I tend to save that folder for bestiality instead.

but good guess nonetheless.

Variable

Contradictio In Terminis

plus, you can't really see her feet too good...

feet are always a major plus on the wank factor.

Variable

the true calling sign of a fucking freak

Jizzlobber

Quote from: sharingbuns on Nov 26, 2008, 12:56 AM
let me start this off my favorite is the spiderman
this is when you ejaculate into your hand, and then throw it in your partners face with the spidey web slinging hand motion

I would get thrown out of the house if i did that to my girl..she'll probably even fuck me up for it! you got gusto ill give u that
<

Jizzlobber

but mine would be..sneaking a middle finger up her ass a little bit.
<