Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Call of Duty 5

Started by whodunit?, Dec 07, 2008, 02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whodunit?

bright lights, big city

if you have xbox live or a playstation network connection, I'd say yes. not as good as CoD4 but still pretty good, and the multiplayer gives the game some legs.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

if you already have cod4, it's not worth it, but if you don't it is.

Jacob

no, it's not. CoD 2 for pc is the best in the series with CoD 4 as a close second. play those instead. this game is just rehashed material from earlier games.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

deafnotes

wow! most of the stage are large as hell. i was kinda pissed off with it. i really like cod4. probably i need to play more untill i get familiar with all the map

bright lights, big city

i love the huge maps. and i thought this definitely better than Cod3 and 2 even.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jacob

you're judging it on multiplayer mode only, right?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

ablackswan

it's just like cod4 but with WW2 story.there's too much game about this war
i'll wait for cod6 modern warfare 2 next year :D
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

bright lights, big city

Quote from: aenemic on Dec 08, 2008, 06:55 AM
you're judging it on multiplayer mode only, right?
mostly, yes, i dig the multiplayer a lot.
the single player kinda similar to cod4 in that you can play it on normal and beat it in 5 hours.
DERP

Fireal1222

just get it. and if u dont like it. by the time u think u wasted ur money u will already have the money back anyway. and the game

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

bartdaddy12

Hey, i Have one question.

Is it possible to play online with two people playing from the same ps3? Like me and a firend playing on my ps3 being able to play online in games like team deathmatch etc, instead of only one person being able to go online. Thanks in advance.

bright lights, big city

nope. and it is definitely my biggest gripe about the series. it would be fuckin sweet if you can have guests like in Halo or other shooters
DERP

Nebontha

Quotejust get it. and if u dont like it. by the time u think u wasted ur money u will already have the money back anyway. and the game
that statement was just confused... ???
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Nailec

U CAN SHUV COCK OFF DOODY 4 UP UR ASS