Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Politics, Society etc.

Started by Nailec, Jun 02, 2009, 07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

its written by jon krakauer. (he wrote "into the wild") its an amazing meditation on the founding history of mormonism both good and bad, and the fundamental beliefs some hold high and the deadly actions that ensue... i highly recommend it. its prodominantly non-biased which is good, there is practically no opinion from the author, just straightforward documenting and historical research. i had previously known little to nothing about mormonism and mormon culture and the book is very informative.. the polygamy aspect is disgusting thouhg. worse than i imagined. its pure sex slavery... and folk magic.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

devlin

what i know of them is completely ludacris and disgusting. god living on another planet, native americans being banished jews, magic underwear and of course polygamy, and you could not be more right calling it a sex slave operation. but i've never heard of them involved with killings.

wither-I

its all in there. check it out. some of it is quite disturbing. especially the history of brigham young - a regular old general

*the magic underwear thing makes me laugh soooo ridiculous
the native american aspect frankly pisses me off too. fucking rascists.

devlin

i'll definitly check that out. thanks.

and to think it was all started by one liar.

although mormonism is noooooo where near as rediculous as scientology. a religion based on the belief of aliens. started by a science fiction author.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Book sounds good, dogg.

Nailec

Quotetell me how 9/11 was an antisemite attack?? that makes absolutely no fucking sense. many many people died, of all ethnic backgrounds. and the people who have suffered the worst from the aftermath are arab/muslim people... where is your logic?

and who in america is denying the holocaust?? as i have come to notice there is much attention paid to that era and event. every year in school we learned about it. there were huge blockbuster movies made about it (schindler's list), and you really cant even escape it.. but im sure you dont know that because you DONT live in america, you DONT go to school here, and you DONT have the slightest fucking clue what your talking about.. its sad really, you should self-evaluate your life and fanatical beliefs, youve become completely obsessed with these ideas. your dillusional. you have no backing. no one cares about you. your a fundamental radical who will prob end up commiting some horrenous crime over your belief just like a goddamnn mormon.

1.) i will try to explain this later. but calm down. it is really one interpretation you dont have to share and i will certainly not call you antisemite or anything if you dont share this interpretation. it will have nothing to do with who actually died on 911. 911 is certainly not capable of having just one single explanation. many people were traumatized and have other thoughts and emotions towards that event. and yeah. a lot of people that shouldtn have, actually payed the prize in the aftermath, but thats another subject.

2.) read more carefully and you will say who i accused being a holocaust denier. its Willis Carto, one of the founders of American Free Press. did i mention somehow that i think every american is stupid and doesnt know about the historical events? in all your hate against me, you should avoid those mistakes as they show me you just didnt read what i actually wrote.

too my shame, i have never seen Schindlers List lol.

and dude. "but im sure you dont know that because you DONT live in america, you DONT go to school here, and you DONT have the slightest fucking clue what your talking about". there is no need to try a chauvinistic argument against me. from what i read of you i am absolutely sure you have nothing to do with chauvinism, nationalism and shit like that.

"you have no backing" i am actually proud that my backing doesnt consist of youtube videos or radio shows but from philosophers and sociologists (is that the right term?)

" no one cares about you"

No U (just wanted to hold your level lol)

wither-I

Quote from: Nailec on Sep 12, 2009, 07:12 PM
Quotetell me how 9/11 was an antisemite attack?? that makes absolutely no fucking sense. many many people died, of all ethnic backgrounds. and the people who have suffered the worst from the aftermath are arab/muslim people... where is your logic?

and who in america is denying the holocaust?? as i have come to notice there is much attention paid to that era and event. every year in school we learned about it. there were huge blockbuster movies made about it (schindler's list), and you really cant even escape it.. but im sure you dont know that because you DONT live in america, you DONT go to school here, and you DONT have the slightest fucking clue what your talking about.. its sad really, you should self-evaluate your life and fanatical beliefs, youve become completely obsessed with these ideas. your dillusional. you have no backing. no one cares about you. your a fundamental radical who will prob end up commiting some horrenous crime over your belief just like a goddamnn mormon.

1.) i will try to explain this later. but calm down. it is really one interpretation you dont have to share and i will certainly not call you antisemite or anything if you dont share this interpretation. it will have nothing to do with who actually died on 911. 911 is certainly not capable of having just one single explanation. many people were traumatized and have other thoughts and emotions towards that event. and yeah. a lot of people that shouldtn have, actually payed the prize in the aftermath, but thats another subject.

2.) read more carefully and you will say who i accused being a holocaust denier. its Willis Carto, one of the founders of American Free Press. did i mention somehow that i think every american is stupid and doesnt know about the historical events? in all your hate against me, you should avoid those mistakes as they show me you just didnt read what i actually wrote.

too my shame, i have never seen Schindlers List lol.

and dude. "but im sure you dont know that because you DONT live in america, you DONT go to school here, and you DONT have the slightest fucking clue what your talking about". there is no need to try a chauvinistic argument against me. from what i read of you i am absolutely sure you have nothing to do with chauvinism, nationalism and shit like that.

"you have no backing" i am actually proud that my backing doesnt consist of youtube videos or radio shows but from philosophers and sociologists (is that the right term?)

" no one cares about you"

No U (just wanted to hold your level lol)
okay you obviously still have no point, whatsoever. you have not proven or disproven anything. you STILL have no backing or evidence to put forth.

AND HERE IS WHAT I QUOTED FROM YOU;
(i dont see anything about "willis carto" so im sorry if i didnt read ALL of your former posts, thats why i quoted SPECIFICALLY on this one! so dont pull that "you should have read all that i said) CAUSE I DID! AND I RESPONDED TO IT!

*and another thing! -im not quoting any "youtube" or "radio shows" ANYWHERE! FIND ONE. JUST ONE. EXACTLY YOU CANT. annnnnnnd trust me i know plenty about philosophy and sociology.  you still have nothing to say. im done bickering with your epic nonsense.

Quote from: wither-I on Sep 12, 2009, 05:35 PM
Quote from: Nailec on Sep 12, 2009, 11:30 AM
seems no one here is interested in me explaining how 911 was an antisemtic attack (which doesnt mean that it was antisemitic only besides being antiamerican).

lol

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Sep 12, 2009, 04:50 AM
Quote from: Nailec on Sep 09, 2009, 06:42 PM
Quote from: Variable on Sep 09, 2009, 05:33 PM
my fucking god with youre stupid shit already.  No one is fucking talking about jews. 

you are not telling me to shut up when you have acutally not a clue what the NWO theories are often about.

go to youtube and find out what alex jones says about foreigners.

or go to american free press and count, how many times israel or jews are mentioned.

you all think youre so subversive because you read those underground-authors. but it has a good reason they are underground and noone cares about them.

I fucking hate Alex Jones, not because he's an anti-semite, but because he's a naive piece of shit that just uses even more scare tactics which our society has had way too much of.

You can turn ANYthing into anti-semetism. Which is exceptionally retarded because of the way you do it. You link one person to another person who has an ideal that may be interpereted as anti-semetic. THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THIS ORIGINAL PERSON OR THOUGHT IS ANTI-SEMETIC. BY THIS LOGIC I COULD PROVE THAT YOU ARE A WHITE SUPREMACIST. Shut the FUCK up with this anti-semite bullshit. It's beyond annoying now and has gotten into the realm of just pissing me the fuck off every time I see it.

Just so you know, I like you man, you've got a lot of interesting stuff to say, but this is just beyond stupidity and naivety.  I'm sorry if I came off like a dick, but you have no idea how infuriating that shit is.

so denying the holocaust or thinking the whole world is run by jews (as american free press did and does) is just maybe antisemitic?

its a rethorical question anyways. my aim was not to piss of people but to open their eyes for these links that i think are pretty important. so enough now. i cannot force you to find out who is in alex jones`buddy club.

tell me how 9/11 was an antisemite attack?? that makes absolutely no fucking sense. many many people died, of all ethnic backgrounds. and the people who have suffered the worst from the aftermath are arab/muslim people... where is your logic?

Nailec

Quoteokay you obviously still have no point, whatsoever. you have not proven or disproven anything. you STILL have no backing or evidence to put forth.

uhm yeah that is because i said i will explain the 911 issue later.
*and another thing! -im not quoting any "youtube" or "radio shows" ANYWHERE! FIND ONE. JUST ONE. EXACTLY YOU CANT. annnnnnnd trust me i know plenty about philosophy and sociology.  you still have nothing to say. im done bickering with your epic nonsense.

learn how to read. i never said that you are working with youtube or radio shows.

is this your tactics in a conversation? putting words into my mouth that i never said. just like you tried to make me look like i said that americans are denying the shoah while i clearly spoke about americanfreepress.

btw: flaming and trolling aren`t allowed on this board. so plz stop insulting me

shine down unshy

I love this topic.  You know why?  Because this is exactly what happens in the real world of politics. 

Nailec

i dont know if you think this is a good thing or not.

i personally appreciate hard fought discourses and debattes as this is the way, that brings progression to the society. it would be really sad if anyone shared the same opionion and just agrees all the time to anyone. of course inhuman ideologies should be excluded from all this.

all this should work without the argumentum ad personam.

shine down unshy

It's sad if people share the same opinion and agree?  How do you think we as humans have gotten this far?  I do see what you mean though. Without some kind of debate or reasoning, there would be some sort of imbalance in the structure of society.
Quote from: Nailec on Sep 12, 2009, 10:18 PM
all this should work without the argumentum ad personam.

Honestly, probably the most intelligent thing you've ever said on the board. 

Variable

Quote from: Nailec on Sep 12, 2009, 09:52 PM
Quoteokay you obviously still have no point, whatsoever. you have not proven or disproven anything. you STILL have no backing or evidence to put forth.

uhm yeah that is because i said i will explain the 911 issue later.

learn how to read. i never said that you are working with youtube or radio shows.

is this your tactics in a conversation? putting words into my mouth that i never said. just like you tried to make me look like i said that americans are denying the shoah while i clearly spoke about americanfreepress.

btw: flaming and trolling aren`t allowed on this board. so plz stop insulting me
Dude you said that he quotes you tube and radio shows.  He said he has never QUOTED these things.  Not that he hasn't worked for them. 

And youre trolling all of us about being anti semites.  So chill. 

Nailec

QuoteDude you said that he quotes you tube and radio shows.

no i didnt.

Quote"you have no backing" i am actually proud that my backing doesnt consist of youtube videos or radio shows but from philosophers and sociologists (is that the right term?)

this is what i said. i dont see where i adressed any particular person here. i just spoke for myself.

QuoteHe said he has never QUOTED these things.

i never said otherwise lol.

QuoteNot that he hasn't worked for them. 

what? "for them"? i wrote "with them" which means using them in an argumentation. i have no idea where wither is working aka what is job is?

dont try to trick me here lol.

QuoteAnd youre trolling all of us about being anti semites.  So chill. 

i just remember accusing jerry and probablly oldnewtype somewhen. i just warned some others not to get their info from racist/nationalist/antisemitc platforms.

enough distorion of words now plz.

Jerry_Curls

I think he's referring to me when he's talking about youtube videos and radio shows.

Can Nailec please provide a link, article, or video proving Alex Jones is an anti-semite? That would be lovely because his wife is Jewish.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Nailec

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Sep 13, 2009, 01:57 AM
I think he's referring to me when he's talking about youtube videos and radio shows.

Can Nailec please provide a link, article, or video proving Alex Jones is an anti-semite? That would be lovely because his wife is Jewish.

1. thank you. i was indeed referring to you.

2. i think i never said that Alex Jones is an anti-semite by himself. he is surrounded and linked to this scene.

the NWO- theorists are full of people that either directly claim that jews run the world or they claim that the world is run by a global elite and the financial system. the 2nd claim (besides being wrong) is at least structural antisemtism since they use anti-semitic stereotypes.

i think i could provide you with some info to some of Alex Jones buddy who are racists and antisemites. but i dont think its is worth the effort as you will probablly say that there is nothing wrong with having those people on your radio show.

in the meantime you could read this

http://www.adl.org/main_Anti_Semitism_Domestic/9_11_conspiracy_theories.htm

it has been a while for me but i think there is some info on americanfreepress in this article.

you quoting from americanfreepress has started all this in the first place.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Nailec on Sep 13, 2009, 02:24 AMthe NWO- theorists are full of people that either directly claim that jews run the world or they claim that the world is run by a global elite and the financial system.

Oh shit. I'm an anti-semite. In spite of one of my closest friends being one of the jewiest jews I have ever met. In spite of the fact that I am fascinated with judaism. In spite of the fact that judaism is pretty much the only organized religion that I have  lot of respect for.

This is exactly my fucking point. STOP putting words into people's mouths if you want other people to stop doing that to you.

Idiot.

Also, what the hell happened to Cory?

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Nailec on Sep 13, 2009, 02:24 AMthe NWO- theorists are full of people that either directly claim that jews run the world or they claim that the world is run by a global elite and the financial system.

What "theory"? Did you not read the newspapers? Magazines like TIME name-dropping "new world order" during the start of our financial collapse in articles? People like Lou Dobbs talking about the NWO on his show, your saviour Obama saying "nwo" during speeches...man. Research Bilderberg. The Queen bitch controlling GE [general electric] who owns MSNBC who spew out lies.

I just don't get how knowing that a family of 300 people running the world is an anti-semitic way of thinking. Its the truth.

Why hasn't Obama done anything to reverse the policies that the Bush administration put into place? Because that has never been the plan. He's just another pawn. ARREST BUSH if you're REALLY for the people!

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice"
-President John F. Kennedy
Waldorf-Astoria Hotel
New York City, April 27, 1961
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

Quote from: Nailec on Sep 13, 2009, 01:44 AM
QuoteDude you said that he quotes you tube and radio shows.

no i didnt.

Quote"you have no backing" i am actually proud that my backing doesnt consist of youtube videos or radio shows but from philosophers and sociologists (is that the right term?)

this is what i said. i dont see where i adressed any particular person here. i just spoke for myself.

QuoteHe said he has never QUOTED these things.

i never said otherwise lol.

QuoteNot that he hasn’t worked for them. 

what? "for them"? i wrote "with them" which means using them in an argumentation. i have no idea where wither is working aka what is job is?

dont try to trick me here lol.

QuoteAnd youre trolling all of us about being anti semites.  So chill. 

i just remember accusing jerry and probablly oldnewtype somewhen. i just warned some others not to get their info from racist/nationalist/antisemitc platforms.

enough distorion of words now plz.
Are you fucking kidding me?  I know English isn't your first language but its all right there for you to read.  He got mad because he thought you were accusing him of quoting you tube and radio shows.  Then you came back in defense and said "learn how to read. i never said that you are working with youtube or radio shows."  Even though the word "working" never came up before you said it.  Then you went off about him putting words in your mouth even though it was the other way around.  I know you're not this dumb.  Read it again and look at the mistake you made. 

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

We all know that the only reason this arguing happens is because we're afraid of letting each other know we want to suck eachother's dicks.

Jerry_Curls

I love me some jewish dick.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.