Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

sushi

Started by wither-I, Jun 21, 2009, 03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

im eating some right now. who here likes??

just watch out for the mercury  :(

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Nailec

my only attempt on trying it was some sushi from the supermarket which wasnt tasty at all. it didnt taste bad but it was nothing special.

i guess it was wrong to buy it at the supermarket....

from a pragmatic point of view: there is fish, there is green stuff, there is rice.

go for it

devlin

i had some once a long time ago. i don't remember what kind it was, but it tasted like straight salt water . i never intend on trying it again  :-X.

devilinside

I absolutely LOVE sushi. I could eat it every day. (as long as I wouldn't get sick from mercury)  I'm not soo much a fan of sashimi,but I can tolerate the tuna. And wasabi rawks my world. :)

wither-I

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 21, 2009, 05:22 AM
I absolutely LOVE sushi. I could eat it every day. (as long as I wouldn't get sick from mercury)  I'm not soo much a fan of sashimi,but I can tolerate the tuna. And wasabi rawks my world. :)
fuuuckingg right, i use all the wasabi, everytime, -i love how it burns like little spirits in my nose! i love all the fish and everything, seaweed salad, edamame, miso, the hot towel, and the green tea ice cream. i could it the shit everyday, and on occasions i do... still gotta watch out for that mercury though  :-\

black coffee

Sushi's great. Too bad it's pretty expensive.

wither-I

its not too bad if you get the righ tthing. those "special rolls" are just a big presentation and are twice as much as the regular ones, even though they are not that much more food. sushi is def fun food to eat with a group of people and share in matrimony

Jacob

I love sushi, it's probably one of my favorite meals. I usually have sushi for lunch at least once every week and I only like it more every time. such a beautiful combination of tastes.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

nonesuch

i fuck sushi in its sweet, gentle, loving fishy pussy

the king of all of them though is the sweet, succulent, prism of joy found in eel
i drink your milkshake

pissedandpierced

I love sushi, it's one of those things I crave from time to time. Some UK supermarket sushi is barable like M&S and Boots but there is a great little sushi bar in Soho and it's amazing. I also had some fucking great sushi in Amsterdam.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

ben

The first time I ever had sushi i had a roll with squid in it.  It took me a year to come back to it, and I got something a little more western.  It was wonderful.

downtownpony

yeah. I like sushi. I like em with cream cheese.

Wax And Wane

I love Sushi! I go to this tiny little place ay LEAST once a week. You know it's good there cos' the guy who makes it is like 85 or something and has been trained in it his whole life.  8)
I will save your life..

Jacob

Quote from: downtownpony on Jul 08, 2009, 04:57 AM
yeah. I like sushi. I like em with cream cheese.

what?!?

lithium

i've had sushi with cream cheese in it. shit i've had sushi with doritos corn chips on it!
💩

Jacob

you silly americans.

Fireal1222

i've never had sushi.. and i can honestly say. i dont think i ever will.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

devilinside

Dude it's awesome....seriously. And the doritos on sushi...*gag*

Wax And Wane

Spider rolls are the best!   ;D (Must get Sushi after work)
I will save your life..

shine down unshy

I just wanted to say that sushi tastes like ass wrapped in some more ass, dipped in afro-sheen spray.