Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

losing action

Started by wither-I, Jun 21, 2009, 09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on Jul 02, 2009, 10:52 PM
Na, you guys are just forced to like cocks because American men come and take all your chicks. 

I would have enjoyed some more originality...  :)
Let me help you with that, and remind you what's France emblem :

There you go, now you can enjoy a whole new load of cock jokes my friend...   :)

PS:
It's OK too if you just want to enjoy a load of cock, knowing you, I can understand that....   ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

devilinside

Penicks

this forum needs more tits

do you guys like my tits?

ben

i'm making a comeback on here.  Most of you probably don't know who I am besides theis, fireal, and alvarez...but oh well.

defskull

Quote from: ben on Jul 04, 2009, 01:53 AM
i'm making a comeback on here.  Most of you probably don't know who I am besides theis, fireal, and alvarez...but oh well.

enjoyincubus.  Haha.  I know you too.

lostpilot

I know ben too

ps hope you bring some light in lol

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: ben on Jul 04, 2009, 01:53 AM

Sup SaoBoard!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

defTHE1s

Quote from: Penicks on Jul 04, 2009, 12:44 AM
this forum needs more tits

do you guys like my tits?
sure!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

ben

jerry_curls= mustachio brian right?

yea defskull didn't mean to forget you
lostpilot i remember but maybe you also had a  previous name on here?

lostpilot

bored was my previous nickname
though I used to stalk much before

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

ben

what have you been up to

downtownpony

nothing much man. Just workin at this new job moving furniture, it's kinda shitty, butr they pay well. My mom kicked me out when she found my bud, so Im staying with a friend now. Im thinking about getting a truck. My brother just won some tickets off a radio station, so Im gonna go to a concert with him soon,. Im not really sure how much I'll like all thge music, but it's been a while since I've been to a live show, so Im gonna check that shit out, and maybe get my dick wet.