Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Yesterday's Rising

Started by No More Sugar, Oct 30, 2009, 05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No More Sugar

Whatever they're a screamy band. But this song made me fall in love with the whole genre all over again...well the really good bands of the genre. I fucking love them.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wi3NCaOBJPM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wi3NCaOBJPM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

ben

Ahh 2002-5.  What an unfortunate era that was for heavier music.

No More Sugar

At least they weren't shitty :/ I believe that these bands were actually good...but they were drowned out by the sheer number of shitty knockoffs, and it was just destined to fall out like it did.

Scary Kids
This band

ben

Scary Kids Scaring Kids?  I'd rather listen to the song by the band they got their name from, fo sho.

No More Sugar

Cap'n Jazz is a cool band too, I'll give you that. But I don't honestly Scary kids is bad either.

black coffee

One thing I remember about this band is that I enjoyed their first EP, but was rather disappointed with the album that came out after that. I must also say this kind of music was ok back in the day, but now I just couldn't listen to any of their stuff anymore. It's like listening to Staind now. I really enjoyed this band like 6 years ago, but when I put on their albums now, I am ashamed and put these cd's somewhere not to be found.

raynor

Sorry but this song makes me cringe real bad. I've gotten the impression that you have pretty good taste in music dude, whut the hell?!

No More Sugar

Quote from: raynor on Oct 30, 2009, 08:40 PM
Sorry but this song makes me cringe real bad. I've gotten the impression that you have pretty good taste in music dude, whut the hell?!

what? that was the dumbest thing you could have possibly ever said...judging someone's taste in music is what retards do. especially over two bands that i actually like on the rare occasion that i listen to them.

well, of course they were ok 6 years ago...i just thought they weren't nearly as bad as say...a band like "a skylit drive", was listening to the lightworker cd today and decided to make a thread? lol i'm sorry it's not indy rock enuff.

Starz

theis