Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

To tell someone that you have feelings for her...

Started by theis, Feb 16, 2010, 11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

Quote from: deftonekid on Feb 21, 2010, 01:18 AM
I kinda understand you Theis, I'm on a similar possition, but the big difference is that I see her almost all week since we work in the same place, so it's too hard for me having her close almost all week.

I already told her I like her, but I think she thought I was kidding or something cuz we were having some drinks that day.

Dunno what to do now.

Cool you had the guts to tell her the truth.

i have the hots for someone at work too. i'm mostly lusting after him though. i just want to fuck him so much.

lostpilot

Quote from: blixa on Feb 21, 2010, 02:08 PM
i have the hots for someone at work too. i'm mostly lusting after him though. i just want to fuck him so much.

you'd be an awesome fuck-buddy. just saying

Penicks

if you can find her muff through the Forest of Pubes

lostpilot

deftonekid

Quote from: blixa on Feb 21, 2010, 02:08 PM
yeah it's to hard to be on that position. what do you do to deal with it?

Jacob

man I wish I could feel like this for a girl again. it's been ages since I had more interest in a girl besides that I'd like to take off her clothes. I've seriously considered if I might have turned gay, but that's not it. it might just be that I dislike people in general so much,
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

deftonekid

I got through that phase too, but after some time you rediscover that you need someone to cuddle with and stuff.

ToneDef

Quote from: Jacob on Feb 21, 2010, 09:49 PM
man I wish I could feel like this for a girl again. it's been ages since I had more interest in a girl besides that I'd like to take off her clothes. I've seriously considered if I might have turned gay, but that's not it. it might just be that I dislike people in general so much,

Man, you're saving yourself lots of potential problems like that.

deftonekid

shine down unshy

Quote from: lostpilot on Feb 21, 2010, 03:14 PM
Quote from: Penicks on Feb 21, 2010, 02:46 PM

point taken :(

I like how you captitalized "Forest of Pubes" as if it were an actual ancient forest from like Lord of the Rings or something, lol.

Jacob

Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 21, 2010, 09:56 PM
Quote from: Jacob on Feb 21, 2010, 09:49 PM

Man, you're saving yourself lots of potential problems like that.

yeah I know, that's why I usually don't care. and maybe that's just it - I've had my share of that bullshit, now I'm just numb. comfortably so.

theis

Quote from: shine down unshy on Feb 21, 2010, 11:09 PM
Quote from: lostpilot on Feb 21, 2010, 03:14 PM

point taken :(

I like how you captitalized "Forest of Pubes" as if it were an actual ancient forest from like Lord of the Rings or something, lol.

Hahahaha!

blixa

you don't know this as fact, do you? ahh, the inklings of the modern man...

E-Money

im sorry but a hairy muff is just not acceptable

blixa

that's just your opinion though. not gospel.

shine down unshy

Hairy vaginas aren't so bad.  I don't understand why they get such a bad rep..  I mean, shit, pussy's pussy right?

The only thing that bothers me pertaining to vaginas is cleanliness.  Ladies (and gents), gotta keep your shit clean.  If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a smelly vagina. 

Jacob

Quote from: shine down unshy on Feb 22, 2010, 06:14 AM
Hairy vaginas aren't so bad.  I don't understand why they get such a bad rep..  I mean, shit, pussy's pussy right?

The only thing that bothers me pertaining to vaginas is cleanliness.  Ladies (and gents), gotta keep your shit clean.  If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a smelly vagina. 

well said. I don't mind some hair down there either (just don't let it get out of control - I don't want it stuck between my teeth). as long as it's clean it's all good. nothing worse than a smelly one, because I like to finish what I start.

blixa

it's weird you guys mention smell. it's all well to shower daily for hygenic purposes but did you know that your pubic hair is meant to make you more attractive to potential mates. pubic hair traps your smell close to your body, and a huge part of attraction comes from smell. it's like being really attracted to someone who you know is just wrong for you, but you pursue each other anyway. biologically speaking, it has been discovered through research that your natural smell is more attractive than any perfume.

and a fun fact:

bettie page had so much pubic hair, she was often made to wear underwear over her underwear in photo shoots. i would've been damn honoured to have gotten her pubes stuck in my teeth!

There Will Be Blood

the deft ones

Any updates on this situation theis?

I have a similar situation, and I don't know what's worse to be honest.
Told one of my best friends that I really like her, and she reciprocated - however she's never had a boyfriend (26 y.o) and reckons the idea scares her (trust issues apparently). Now, we hook up, get pissed and fool around - but the vibe is totally different when we are sober.

My mates think I'm a sad c*nt for perservering for so long, and are under the opinion that I only "think" I want her coz I haven't slept with her yet - which for what it's worth I think is way off.

But I have my suspicions I could be wasting my time. I have sabotaged 2-3 relationships with other people coz I have this girl constantly on my mind.
It's a fkn conundrum.