Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones pictures, interviews, magazine scans.

Started by theis, May 01, 2010, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ponyx

frank is too serious, i wanna see him laugh  :P

BillyNo.9

delorean

Yesterday's web chat with Abe and Sergio. There is a list of questions to go with it if interested.
It was actually really cool to get my question answered, almost like having a conversation. Didn't know Abe could be so chatty, yet not being able to name favorite drummers, music or football teams...
Here:

Deftones Chat LIVE with WJRR.com

ponyx

pony_01

sing blue silver

Are deftones in that list? Also spin sucks. They're almost as bad as rolling stone.

slyartwork

DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

from_musings

Quote from: delorean on May 23, 2011, 03:29 AM
Didn't know Abe could be so chatty, yet not being able to name favorite drummers, music or football teams...

when stef in an interview was asked to describe the other members in the band he said "indecisive" about Abe, geuss that's the way he is.  (chino was highly emotional,cheng level-headed, frank mellow, and stef called himself mr know it all) however, is it so damn hard to stand behind an opinion? Abe's kind of irritating when he's like that i think  :P

Vesanic

Quote from: from_musings on May 30, 2011, 03:45 PM

Just so you know, the Chilean interview deal is not dead, I just don't have the right to post it before they do, and apparently, they still haven't, so it's not up to me.

from_musings

Quote from: Vesanic on May 30, 2011, 04:48 PM
Quote from: from_musings on May 30, 2011, 03:45 PM

Just so you know, the Chilean interview deal is not dead, I just don't have the right to post it before they do, and apparently, they still haven't, so it's not up to me.

wow cool. tell them to post it already  ;D  do you know if some of the questions here got asked? 

Vesanic

I watched it only once and you couldn't hear shit... Actually, the thing was filmed with a digcam but the guy was also recording the words with his iPhone, I'm waiting for that source to hear what's actually been said... But I know all the questions I put in the final post got answered. Or maybe except one, but I'm not sure.

from_musings

alright. guess i go into patience mode again  8)

sing blue silver

Quote from: Vesanic on May 30, 2011, 05:13 PM
I watched it only once and you couldn't hear shit... Actually, the thing was filmed with a digcam but the guy was also recording the words with his iPhone, I'm waiting for that source to hear what's actually been said... But I know all the questions I put in the final post got answered. Or maybe except one, but I'm not sure.

Good to hear. Looking forward to hearing some fan questions answered instead of the same old shit!

from_musings

deftone's been around since 1995? who the hell wrote like linus then?

another single? please not beauty school, please not beauty school

slyartwork

What a noob. 'You've been around since 1995....'
Like Linus and all other demo songs you mean... 
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

yeah