Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones pictures, interviews, magazine scans.

Started by theis, May 01, 2010, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

cesar421

i heard that there is an interview were chino struggled to talk about chi and he shed a tear?

which is that interview?

vinsanity

Quote from: cesar421 on Sep 02, 2011, 08:43 PM
i heard that there is an interview were chino struggled to talk about chi and he shed a tear?

which is that interview?

this one

http://areena.yle.fi/video/1314787566513
Gentleman, you can't fight in here! This the War Room!!

from_musings

Quote from: vinsanity on Sep 02, 2011, 09:41 PM
this one

nice interview. sergio got crazy mad rabies eyes when the interviewer asked if he considered himself a stand in or a member.. what's up with that? i don't find it any wierd to ask about that, i think it's interesting to know how he picture himself after a time being in the band. looking all psycho and shit, chill out sergio

from_musings

so.. anybody else who thinks it was wrong of the interviewer to not call for sequrity when sergio started to act like a mad man? i think sergio should be removed from the studio by two gorilla persons from the second he began acting threatful. if a member, of any band, can't answer normal legit questions without acting like a nutcase - then don't do interviews. yes it's that simple. i can help sergio with the right obvious answer though :
serg:"obviously, chi is the bassplayer for deftones - always will be no matter what happens.period. i'm a friend of the band and it was natural for me to be the stand in cause i helped out before but i was just a stand in back then too,just like now. i just can't sit here and say i'm the bassplayer of deftones, that would be stupid. i just help out as a friend while we all wait for him to come back"

iceache

Quote from: from_musings on Sep 03, 2011, 11:56 AM
so.. anybody else who thinks it was wrong of the interviewer to not call for sequrity when sergio started to act like a mad man? i think sergio should be removed from the studio by two gorilla persons from the second he began acting threatful. if a member, of any band, can't answer normal legit questions without acting like a nutcase - then don't do interviews. yes it's that simple. i can help sergio with the right obvious answer though :
serg:"obviously, chi is the bassplayer for deftones - always will be no matter what happens.period. i'm a friend of the band and it was natural for me to be the stand in cause i helped out before but i was just a stand in back then too,just like now. i just can't sit here and say i'm the bassplayer of deftones, that would be stupid. i just help out as a friend while we all wait for him to come back"

Crack is whack man.

from_musings

i don't even smoke but i like the way it smells

wheresmysnare

Quote from: from_musings on Sep 03, 2011, 09:51 AM
this one

nice interview. sergio got crazy mad rabies eyes when the interviewer asked if he considered himself a stand in or a member.. what's up with that? i don't find it any wierd to ask about that, i think it's interesting to know how he picture himself after a time being in the band. looking all psycho and shit, chill out sergio

BETTER BEST CRY EVER (SHOOP DA WHOOP)

Dmitry Kulikov

Hi!Here is some pics from DEFTONES Moscow concert 3rd of september

All photos here
http://headbanger.ru/reports/4831?show_images=1
Photos by Dmitry "Ward" Kulikov
(с)HeadBanger.ru

yeah

Quote from: cesar421 on Sep 02, 2011, 08:43 PM

which is that interview?

this one

http://areena.yle.fi/video/1314787566513

Can you pls rip that shit, doesn't load for me?

mothraw

Quote from: wheresmysnare on Sep 03, 2011, 01:24 PM
Quote from: from_musings on Sep 03, 2011, 09:51 AM
this one

BETTER BEST CRY EVER (SHOOP DA WHOOP)

i think sergio is just tired of people always asking for that

sing blue silver

I dunno about you guys but I consider Sergio a full fledged deftones member.

E-Money

Quote from: sing blue silver on Sep 06, 2011, 05:19 PM

no doubt.  I have for a while now. 

from_musings

chi's been playing in deftones for about 20 years, they grew up together, from boys to men.chi also was a part of building up the band during all those years and was a part of creating the magic within the band. i find it hard to digest that a stand in bassplayer jump in and help out for 2 years and now is a full blown bassplayer just like that.i don't think i like sergio. just something about him that doesn't feel "deftones" to me. oh well

mothraw

Quote from: from_musings on Sep 06, 2011, 06:47 PM

chi's been playing in deftones for about 20 years, they grew up together, from boys to men.chi also was a part of building up the band during all those years and was a part of creating the magic within the band. i find it hard to digest that a stand in bassplayer jump in and help out for 2 years and now is a full blown bassplayer just like that.i don't think i like sergio. just something about him that doesn't feel "deftones" to me. oh well

nobody could ever take chi´s place but think sergio is a cool dude and a full deftoner.

luisch

Quote from: mothraw on Sep 07, 2011, 03:38 PM
Quote from: from_musings on Sep 06, 2011, 06:47 PM

nobody could ever take chi´s place but think sergio is a cool dude and a full deftoner.

Indeed, Chi can't be replaced, but I think Sergio do a good job, is for me a Deftones member

btw, someone can share the pic of the band in a music store, Chino got a bottle in his hand and appear Chi, Abe and Stef on the background, WP era, I lost so many of my pics and I really want that picture again, if is possible in good quality
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know