Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones pictures, interviews, magazine scans.

Started by theis, May 01, 2010, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luisch

From the Jim Dunlpop Guitar Products facebook page

Dig it... Deftones. Great band. Rare picks.

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

sing blue silver

even when blurred, stephen's teeth almost steal the focus.

richardro

Can someone post some pics from My Own Summer ?

slyartwork

Quote from: richardro on Mar 01, 2012, 02:12 PM
Can someone post some pics from My Own Summer ?

Why not watch the video and make screenshots???
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

sing blue silver

BillyNo.9

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Cool, sounds like the tentative name of the record is Patron. Good vibe! Also, anyone know who they're working with yet? Have they dropped any clues I could have missed besides the obvious from previous interviews from the summer tour on who they would "like" to work with? I hope they get away from Nick sorta. ???
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

snw9

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Mar 02, 2012, 09:14 AM
Cool, sounds like the tentative name of the record is Patron. Good vibe! Also, anyone know who they're working with yet? Have they dropped any clues I could have missed besides the obvious from previous interviews from the summer tour on who they would "like" to work with? I hope they get away from Nick sorta. ???

Most likely its Nick, he said it himself I think. There was an article on this sometime ago.
Sorry brah gotta wait for Eros or the next record :P
Code: [Select]

Vesanic

Nick will be the one on board, he mentionned it in an interview.

And Patron is a tentative name of a song, I think.

hole-in-the-earth

Judging by that picture though, I'd have to think that "Patron" could be both a name of a song, because of those whiteboard pictures, but also the tentative name of the record, like the last album. It says "Patron Sessions", wouldn't that say they're sessions for an album? And what do they mean by that? Have they finished 4 songs, like, they're recorded and ready to go? or they've just written them and played them until they got them finialized and they're ready to go in the studio with them.

Vesanic

snw9

Quote from: hole-in-the-earth on Mar 02, 2012, 04:08 PM
Judging by that picture though, I'd have to think that "Patron" could be both a name of a song, because of those whiteboard pictures, but also the tentative name of the record, like the last album. It says "Patron Sessions", wouldn't that say they're sessions for an album? And what do they mean by that? Have they finished 4 songs, like, they're recorded and ready to go? or they've just written them and played them until they got them finialized and they're ready to go in the studio with them.

Id say 4 confirmed songs but it could be 8 song..4 haven't been named yet and rattling in Stephen's brain..*chuggah chuggah chuggah*
Code: [Select]

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

BigMood

Like father, like son:

Deftones 7 Words Live @ Ace Of Spades 6/14/11

Chino and his youngest son Jakobi on stage together.

And congratulations to the newlyweds :D - they look pretty cute!:

"Dude, I totally pulled a Chino Moreno on her last night."

dictatesofreason

Vesanic

Various pictures I've found on a friend's Tumblr.

cesar421

Since when Frank started to be on the band's promo pics? he wasn't on the ATF promo pic and as far as i know he has been with the band since ATF.

from_musings

i don't think chino likes what he's drinkin when abe's playing air guitar. i know he's favourite is vodka and gatorade so it must be something else. maybe stef took a piss in it