Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones pictures, interviews, magazine scans.

Started by theis, May 01, 2010, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ponyx

snw9

Quote from: ponyx on Feb 19, 2012, 08:52 PM
Sorry if this has been posted already http://www.100megsfree.com/pop/marloncheri/DEFTONES%20ARTICLE%20PAGE.html

Thanks

When did B-real make an appearance on White Pony? does it have something to do with the song on B-sides and Rarities?

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE Chino put off collaborating with the other artists on the Snot- Strait up Record! Why?!
Code: [Select]

luisch

Quote from: juvenile on Feb 20, 2012, 12:38 AM
Quote from: ponyx on Feb 19, 2012, 08:52 PM
Sorry if this has been posted already http://www.100megsfree.com/pop/marloncheri/DEFTONES%20ARTICLE%20PAGE.html

Thanks

When did B-real make an appearance on White Pony? does it have something to do with the song on B-sides and Rarities?

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE Chino put off collaborating with the other artists on the Snot- Strait up Record! Why?!

If I'm right, he appear on Black Moon, on the B-side & Rarities album
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Sorry, that whole thing I mean every single article was corny and a lot of it wasn't legit at all. Before WP drops, this guy is asking questions that hint he's already heard it. WTVS, thanks for posting but that was garbage and i'M  20 mins. older now, lol :-\ :-\
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

slyartwork

DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

iceache

so there's one song off diamond eyes we still havent heard.. interesting.

snw9

Quote from: iceache on Feb 22, 2012, 11:35 PM

Well Vesanic heard it in sound check.  The song's name is Coby (Working title) and it was played live? Im sure Abe was just messing...

iceache

Quote from: juvenile on Feb 23, 2012, 12:01 AM
Quote from: iceache on Feb 22, 2012, 11:35 PM

Well Vesanic heard it in sound check.  The song's name is Coby (Working title) and it was played live? Im sure Abe was just messing...

I don't think it's been played anywhere but in soundcheck.

Vesanic

Unfortunately the live guide doesn't have ALL the correct setlists but most of them at any rate, and if that song had been played at one of the other shows, I'm sure we'd have heard about it. Could be wrong though. And yeah, I've heard it in a soundcheck.

snw9

Quote from: Vesanic on Feb 23, 2012, 03:12 PM
Unfortunately the live guide doesn't have ALL the correct setlists but most of them at any rate, and if that song had been played at one of the other shows, I'm sure we'd have heard about it. Could be wrong though. And yeah, I've heard it in a soundcheck.

I agree. If the song was played, it would have surfaced somewhere. Notice how abe gave a working title so it could be a bluff.  I'll run a search though anyway.

m

There was song Kobe when they publish the songlist from the studio when they began recording.

sing blue silver

richardro

Can someone post some pics from the video My Own Summer with Chino screaming?

BillyNo.9

Quote from: richardro on Feb 26, 2012, 07:28 AM
Can someone post some pics from the video My Own Summer with Chino screaming?

luisch

hole-in-the-earth

BillyNo.9

Quote from: luisch on Feb 27, 2012, 02:40 AM

They used that picture in Kerrang with a quote from Chino saying "I miss my friend, I want him back."

luisch

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Feb 27, 2012, 03:40 AM
Quote from: luisch on Feb 27, 2012, 02:40 AM

They used that picture in Kerrang with a quote from Chino saying "I miss my friend, I want him back."

Yeah, this is the pic, one of the first band photo since the Chi accident