Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Pets!

Offline Variable

• Organ Donator
  • No better friend. No worse enemy
Yeah, I just watched Orgasmo for the first time.  So I tried using the line.  But I totally fucked it up.  I was supposed to say " I don't want to sound like a Queer or nothing, but......"  FAIL

Offline LACRAZYIRIS

• Pink Maggit
Ale we had a turtle like Peachtree but dad threw in the canal behind our house =/

12 year old Sasha

Offline Deftones-argentina

• Elite
  • I could float here forever...
    • My pureV
That's a real nigga cutie, congratulations!

Offline Necrocetaceanbeastiality

• Organ Donator
  • Sex with dead whales.
I'm thinking about getting rats again.

Offline devilinside

• Global Moderator
  • Organ Donator

Offline BillyNo.9

• Elite
She reminds me of Mr. Beefy from little nicky

Offline luisch

• Elite
  • Kimdracula
Minerva (3 years) and the little Momo (4 months, I guess)

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Offline Deftones-argentina

• Elite
  • I could float here forever...
    • My pureV
Momo is such a strange cat, must be weird (and cool) have him hanging around.

Offline luisch

• Elite
  • Kimdracula
Momo is such a strange cat, must be weird (and cool) have him hanging around.

he is weird, one day I leave the door open and entered to my house (homeless cat in my neighborhood) and well, I adopted, he arrived very starving and malnourished, making lots of noise, is a bit lame (srsly) but now is better, his hair shine and is quite affectionate
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Offline from_musings

• Elite
they look awesome. i friggin love cats.my gf got two of em too, and when i'm at her house i cuddle and play with em all evening.usually til the point when she goes "well what about me" and i go "who?" i just get lost in them,they are the coolest creatures

Offline BillyNo.9

• Elite
they look awesome. i friggin love cats.my gf got two of em too, and when i'm at her house i cuddle and play with em all evening.usually til the point when she goes "well what about me" and i go "who?" i just get lost in them,they are the coolest creatures

For real? You like cats? I expected you to be into chimpanzee's or an animal you could study in detail for days on end. Meh

Offline from_musings

• Elite
I expected you to be into chimpanzee's or an animal you could study in detail for days on end. Meh

no,since i've been hanging around here at sl so much,I'm tired of monkeys. loving cats is for real though

Offline BillyNo.9

• Elite
I expected you to be into chimpanzee's or an animal you could study in detail for days on end. Meh

no,since i've been hanging around here at sl so much,I'm tired of monkeys. loving cats is for real though

Offline devilinside

• Global Moderator
  • Organ Donator

Offline pissedandpierced

• SL Stock Owner
  • Elite
  • I Love You
    • Future Radio
I have a kitten called Roger, he's about 3 months old and has totally scratched my legs to bits and is currently in the 'I'm planning my escape' phase.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007