Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

going to the willis on wednesday. also seeing some art. come hang. heaven will never forgive us.

roflestiltskin

I guess good ol che gets ignored.  I was gonna take the train into nyc to hang but you didn't get back to me.

tarkil

I thought the both of you would have enjoyed lots of steamy secks by now !!!    :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

bright lights, big city

haha... secks

random gif attack

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

steve is a liar! we talk almost everyday and we're hanging out.

mark has ditched me left, right and centre. i promised heaven we will take a photo together. sunday is the last day for you, mister.

chick de la lynch

I thought Mark would be clamoring to be in the same room with your fine ass. This is just unacceptable.

bright lights, big city

god i feel like such a scumbag. just been super busy during the week and away on weekends the last month or so.

tomorrow night i'm going to an adult party with wine and snacks and pumpkin beer. i'll try and stay up all night so we can go get waffles and tea in the morning.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

roflestiltskin

Quote from: tarkil on Oct 10, 2012, 05:33 AM
I thought the both of you would have enjoyed lots of steamy secks by now !!!    :)

I called for a sharinglungs orgy in NYC but no one wanted to join me.

blixa

i guess it's just you and i, Steven...

chick de la lynch

Quote from: roflestiltskin on Oct 14, 2012, 04:49 AM
Quote from: tarkil on Oct 10, 2012, 05:33 AM

I called for a sharinglungs orgy in NYC but no one wanted to join me.

I would have, but I'm broke. =(

roflestiltskin

Mazzy, I'm in NYC where you at?

blixa

finally back home!

blixa

impersonating a spider!

black coffee

Its just too bad rocknfrost is gone, he would have known the perfect photoshop treatment for this pic

bright lights, big city

that pic's just begging to have a cameltoe photoshopped in.
DERP

blixa

Quote from: black coffee on Nov 13, 2012, 02:38 PM
Its just too bad rocknfrost is gone, he would have known the perfect photoshop treatment for this pic

where is he gone??? did i miss something?

cameltoes are so 1999. can someone photoshop michael fassbender in between my legs haha ahhh, dream come true...

roflestiltskin

He pees with the seat down.  You don't want to sit in that do you?

blixa

if it's michael fassbender then i don't care. now i feel like watching shame again.

Penicks

blixa

like chocolate cake.