Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

me being a hipster cannot be further from the truth. i get called a weirdo dag several times a day. i wish i was as cool as my photos make me out to be :(

bright lights, big city

you use camera filters, drink tea and wear awesome clothes. you're in the cool crowd.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

What's a dag? Is that Aussie speak?

Penicks

apparently it is dirty wool around a sheep's bum

i am aroused

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 24, 2012, 04:18 PM
you use camera filters, drink tea and wear awesome clothes. you're in the cool crowd.

i'm just still excited about my iphone, which i only got a few months ago as i've been using a brick of a phone for years. i drink tea because i'm trying not to drink so much coffee because i am an insomniac as it is. my clothes are all hand me downs from my sister because i cannot fathom spending so much money on clothes like that. ever since i lost weight i have been able to wear more of her clothes so we share clothes now, which is cool. all issues addressed. if anything i'm a tomboy but i have been trying to make an effort to wear more dresses lately because i'm ~exploring~ my femininity.

Quote from: chick de la lynch on May 24, 2012, 07:33 PM
What's a dag? Is that Aussie speak?

yeah.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: blixa on May 25, 2012, 03:16 AM
if anything i'm a tomboy but i have been trying to make an effort to wear more dresses lately because i'm ~exploring~ my femininity.

Me too. However I feel like I'm failing miserably.

blixa

don't give up. i felt really awkward when i started wearing dresses but i stuck to it.

sitting around miss chu restaurant.

Penicks

after you leave i would pop up from behind that counter and quickly take a good whiff of that stool

blixa

imagine if i ended up being your neighbour or something.

blixa

marilyn monroe shorts, which i will be wearing in america hopefully.

at this point i'm just posting photos to tease penicks.

bright lights, big city

do you use cocoa butter on your legs? i imagine you using cocoa butter on your legs.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

When will you be arriving in the States, m'dear?

blixa

september :) it's looking highly unlikely that i'll be going to california though. if you can get on a bus to new york, i'll share my bed with you.

and i use vitamin e cream.

chick de la lynch

Boo! I'll have to wait and see what my finances look like in the next month or two.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: blixa on Jun 14, 2012, 09:53 AM
i'll share my bed with you.

Woo
Please record it
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

bright lights, big city

hey what about my bedroom blixa?

we can do like my boy Montez here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DbEAq3ldho&
DERP

blixa

everyone is so nice. inviting me into their beds and everything. such warm hospitality.

blixa

turned up in a few of my friend's wedding photos.

rock_n_frost

Wow people gets married in USA?
Unnatural...Oh wait they are gonna make children then divorce.
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Crazylegs

stinging satire from rock_n_frost. I think you'll find it may be in another country.