Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

bought a few pair of undies and dyed my hair black today. productive.

poofing acid

Since I called and you didn't answer, send me a pic of you in your new undies...

or answer your effin phone for once!

blixa

i'm too depressed to talk to you, steven.

poofing acid

I believe someone has a birthday.  What an old fart.

raynor

Crazylegs

Happy birthday, if it is indeed your birthday.

blixa

yes, it is my birthday. everyone has to say something nice to me today.

i am 25.

bright lights, big city

Happy birthday youngin!

Eat a bacon burger!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

I SAID SAY SOMETHING NICE!

you know when you get a text message from someone and you're too scared to open it because you're afraid of what it's going to say. i always feel like this.

tarkil

Happy birthday M... I hope you have a good one !!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Nov 22, 2011, 02:06 AM
I SAID SAY SOMETHING NICE!

you know when you get a text message from someone and you're too scared to open it because you're afraid of what it's going to say. i always feel like this.
Ok that sucks. I know and understand your phobia of answering phones, but texts? If it makes you feel better, I get a little the same way if it's a female texting me. Ever since some wench dumped me via text.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Me and Vincent D'Onofrio would like to wish you a very happy 25th birthday.

chick de la lynch

I got your package last week. It's amazing, as always so thank you, thank you, thank you!  ;D Oh, and my dad really liked the chocolate you gave him. I opened the package in front of him, so he was pretty surprised when he found out you gave him something.

blixa

i'm always thinking of your daddy. i couldn't remember whether it was peanuts he liked in his chocolate or not.

chick de la lynch

He's a big fan of peanuts, so he greatly appreciated the gesture. I'm thinking about writing you a letter. I just need to find the time...

blixa

Penicks

didn't that thing overshadow the fact that someone set a new cricket world record or something? not that the rest of the world cares about cricket

blixa

yeah, michael clarke set a record. i'm not that crazy about cricket.

Penicks

it's 2012 and there are no new pictures of your keister

bright lights, big city

miriam, weren't you talking about coming to chicago sometime soon?
DERP