Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Panic Attacks?

Started by There Will Be Blood, Jun 07, 2010, 03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

No problem.  I hope we helped.  Plus you have us an excuse to rip on the medical system for a min.  Which is always appreciated. 

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: theis on Jun 07, 2010, 04:28 PM
Maybe you should see a doctor.

I don't have health insurance, and yes I live in the USA. How sad is that?

Variable

all depends on the circumstances I suppose. 

Jerry_Curls

Advice from me; don't ever ever do meth.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

SX King

Variable

This is good advice indeed.  That stuff can lead you down WAY too many bad roads. 

SX King

Quote from: Variable on Jun 09, 2010, 06:40 AM
This is good advice indeed.  That stuff can lead you down WAY too many bad roads. 

Yeah ive witnessed it first hand.

Variable

Yeah I think we all have in one way or the other.  No bueno.  That is one drug that I will truly never touch again. 

More related to this topic, just the lack of sleep from Meth could cause panic attacks.  Not saying homeboy did this.  But just saying. 

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Homeboy. Trey, you're white. Stop it.

Variable

I always say homeboy :(  my friends and I have this almost ironic lexicon that we speak, truly to only be funny.  And it usually is funny, but we say it so naturally now that a lot of people think we are being dead serious, then its really funny to me, not so much to the people that don't get it.

I also bust out random "Oh herro prease" Asian accents and whistle the Darth Vador theme song as I walk around after ordering my guys to call me "Lord Gregory".  Yet I do realize I'm not actually Asian, or a Sith Lord.  So shhhhut up Josh.  A little support would be nice!

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I do the over the top stereotypical Asian accent as well. It's a crassic.

Variable

Oh rearry?  Oh herro prease. 

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I didn't start doing it until an elderly Asian asked me where Woodland Park was.

"Eskuuzah meeeeh. D'yeeeww...ehh...no WOODArand Paaahku?"

Variable

I had this little forbidden crush on this Japanese chick in Okinawa.  It was really funny when she tried to say my real name Hollingsworth. "Horr Horring Horr  Horringswor?"  Good times. 

But my friends and I started it after I shared a story I heard at a cold weather medicine course.  Pretty much, the US forces were having a problem keeping their security passwords secret from the Koreans.  So the Koreans kept shouting the passwords and were able to get close enough to kill Americans because of it.  Then one brilliant soldier realized that Asians have a hard time saying L.  So they changed the password to Liquorish.  I just got this hilarious image of this dude on skis approaching an U.S. base thinking hes smooth as shit about to go fuck some shit up " RIQUORISH?"  the BAM.....it was funny to us anyways. 

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Variable on Jun 09, 2010, 09:55 AM
I always say homeboy :(  my friends and I have this almost ironic lexicon that we speak, truly to only be funny.  And it usually is funny, but we say it so naturally now that a lot of people think we are being dead serious, then its really funny to me, not so much to the people that don't get it.

my friends and i do that shit all of the time too.  That's really weird, I've always described it to people who don't get it that we're just being ironic.  For example, I stopped using the term gay in general, but I still use it for situations where it's like an inanimate or heterosexual object i'm describing to ironically rip on the people who just call everything gay.  And we also pretty much pick up on any kind of slang that sounds hilarious.  Like a grip of something, or being treal and all of that kind of shit.  And obviously the over exaggerated azn accent, but we all know who popularized that:

Quote from: Variable on Jun 09, 2010, 07:15 PM
I had this little forbidden crush on this Japanese chick in Okinawa.  It was really funny when she tried to say my real name Hollingsworth. "Horr Horring Horr  Horringswor?"  Good times.  

But my friends and I started it after I shared a story I heard at a cold weather medicine course.  Pretty much, the US forces were having a problem keeping their security passwords secret from the Koreans.  So the Koreans kept shouting the passwords and were able to get close enough to kill Americans because of it.  Then one brilliant soldier realized that Asians have a hard time saying L.  So they changed the password to Liquorish.  I just got this hilarious image of this dude on skis approaching an U.S. base thinking hes smooth as shit about to go fuck some shit up " RIQUORISH?"  the BAM.....it was funny to us anyways.  

That story is fucking hilarious.  Some other really difficult and hilarious words: hamburger, lollipop, and seriously haha.  Also, asian chicks are hot.  Especially Japanese and Korean chicks.

Variable

lol, oh god.  I just re thought that story in my head using lollipop.  Ah, thats awesome.  

And yeah, We also say stupid shit like " One Hundo " or do the little "dust off my shoulder" at times that are completely inappropriate to do it.  It plays into the nerdy white guy stereotype while actually making fun of ignorant street culture.  Good times.  

Oh, and way to be a stereotype bro.  http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/01/20/11-asian-girls/

alvarezbassist17

yeah, that's exactly the idea behind it.  i feel you, dawg.

But I would never go as far as to call Sandra Oh sexy.  Or Lucy Liu, ish.  I'm still pretty picky on looks, it's just my dick is colorblind, so to speak.

Variable

I don't discriminate at all.  Except apparently Red Dot Indians, and I think Persians.  Not because I don't find them attractive, but because apparently they don't find me attractive.  I believe those are the only two I have left to mark off my list.

alvarezbassist17

omg, you're so worldly and just plain awesome   ::)  Just to let you know, I've jacked off to every single race of people, including hermaphrodites and retards.  So there.

Variable

I am pretty awesome.  I have also jacked off to Carrot Top and Obama.  No big deal. 

P.S.  Go check you @ thread you ass hole.  I'm trying to have a conversation with you.