Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Albums of the week

Started by raynor, Jun 29, 2010, 11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

i really should do this too. i've got a few artists in mind, just need to decide whether to theme my week as all metal, or, well the complete opposite.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

black coffee

No offense, but I do have the feeling that some people primarily do this to post their own stuff and hardly check out what others came up with.

ben

Yea, Theis.  Check out all of our recommendations first brah.

black coffee

To get this clear, my post was not directed to him or anything. More of a thought I had in mind after seeing how several people here deal with this thing. Because the point of this is to check out new music, and I think it's lame to post albums and at the same time not listen to anything others have posted. Just my 2 cent. I'm not blaming anyone for not taking the time, but I think it would definitely be worth it since I also discovered great music this way-

theis

Quote from: ben on Sep 09, 2010, 09:42 PM
Yea, Theis.  Check out all of our recommendations first brah.

Hah, where did that come from? Just because I don't comment on every album doesn't mean I don't check them out.

cEvin Key

seems no one has been doing this for a while...
is it ok if I jump in the line and post mine this week?
which week is this one supposed to be?? 7 ??

Crazylegs

How come this thing died out. I've lost somuch of my music when my computer died a few months ago, so i'm in desperate need for some new tunes. Someone get to work on the next albums of the week thread.

raynor

I'm with you, I'm ready for some new music.

E-Money

Let's start it up again, I found some great new bands that I probably would have never checked out the last go around.  Raynor, set that shit up bro!!

bright lights, big city

yeah new year, more new music! i'm down for one of these.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

poofing acid

Ok fags, I'll finally get around to it soon.  What week should i make the thread title?

E-Money

Let's just start it again from week 1 for 2011, fag

Crazylegs

poofing acid

raynor

haha wtf, this started out very nice and friendly.

alright I'll try and set it up. E-money you're first. Crazylegs second?

Crazylegs

i don't think the poof meant that he wasn't going to do an album week. But yeah sure, i'm good for a new round soon.

poofing acid

It's gonna be hard to pick 5 albums since I pretty much only listen to live shows from bands...

Crazylegs

bright lights, big city

I've got one ready, if you dudes just want me to go first.
DERP

poofing acid