Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

9/18 Molson Canadian Amphitheatre

Started by Radar, Aug 18, 2010, 04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radar

Anyone going to this show?  Making the trip from PA to Canada just for this band.  First time ever doing something like this.  To me the Deftones are well worth it!

charissa

Are you in Western, PA then? I'm in northeast PA and have two pit tix for Camden on 9/25 currently up on stub hub (I learned about Allentown 9/12 after I bought them). I don't have anyone to go w/ to Camden, but I'm hoping to find someone to go with, then I'll take them off stub hub and use them!!!

Jaw Knee

FUCK YEAH ! , I'll be there , but i got seat tickets .... so I guess I'll just record the whole show   :D

Radar

Me too Jaw Knee!  I have seat tickets as well but im kind of off to the side of the stage.  Have you been to this venue befor?  Do you know of any decent hotels that are close to the amphitheatre? 

Jaw Knee

yeah ive been there once for the family values 06, and from what i remember it was a pretty sweet venue. sorry i don't know of any hotels as i am driving in from out of town for this show too.

charissa

Try TripAdvisor.com they have reviews of the best in the area. It's always helped me find great places to stay!

brandnew

hi guys!!!

how can I get to this amphiteathre by public transport? sorry for asking, but I'm new in town and don't have any idea how to get there, and gmaps doesn't help much!

snw9

whats the setlist?i missed this show :(
Code: [Select]