Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Fuck the Police

Started by alvarezbassist17, Sep 06, 2010, 09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

godin

i got arrested for possessing 4 grams of pot and now i probably will never beable to travel through the states again
Dingus.

bebo

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Sep 07, 2010, 08:01 PM
It's generally understood that cops in Ohio, just fifteen minutes away for us, are vicious and out for blood. I've been pulled over in the winter, 5 times, for snow covering a letter on the license plate. There are also tons of  "haunted" roads in the area and cops will have citizens flash strange lights on their property so that people stop, then the cops will pull over the cars and ticket them for stopping on a county road. So, my friends and I used to sneak into a gated community over the state line and wreak havoc, including but not limited to, egging county brownies' homes, smashing vacant house windows, and leading the security guard on chases in his cop car (I was a bastard of a kid). It was all fun and games until my friend and I flipped a pickup over into a ditch and had to call a towtruck. The guard just watched us with this smug expression all the way out of the gate.

Especially up by Van Wert.

kittyy

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 09, 2010, 07:04 PM
I mashed a cheeseburger on an officer's face, once. I was 13. I felt proud.
Hahaha. I'm proud of you as well. x]
RIP No More Sugar<3

Oldnewtype

Fuck the police, all they ever do is interrupt my band practices.

shine down unshy

I've had my run ins with the cops before.

First time, I was drunk as fuck and about 18.  Me and 3 other friends piled into two cars and decided we would blast some guy's house with BB guns. This guy was a piece of shit and he's currently serving 25 to life for murdering someone.  Anyway, afterwards..we got the fuck outta there and about 5 minutes later some car had caught up with our friend's car..and they got out.  Me and my friend pulled up and saw what was going down, so I grabbed a bat from the backseat.  They must've shit their pants because when they saw me and my friend running up to their car with bats, they sped the fuck off.  Anyway, we got pulled over by the popo's and had a shotgun pointed at my head.  It was pretty gnarly.

Second time was a month later, I was hanging out with another friend of mine...we were hanging out at my boy Ed's house shooting hoops.  We smoked a blunt then decided to head home.  After walking home for a while, we got pretty tired and stopped off at some vet clinic, it was around 11PM.  We're sitting there about to load a bowl when a cop car goes blazing by, slams the breaks and busts a U-turn.  Naturally, we take the fuck off instead of ditching the pot.  Long story short, I busted through 2 wooden fences with my head and got pretty far away before the cop caught up to us.  That was when I decided to just call it quits.  Haven't gotten in any trouble since.

HXGRMWORLD

They always say that they protect but that`s FUCKIN`BULLSHIT1
Rest In Peace Chi, Forever Loved and Honored!

Variable

It's not really bullshit at all.  I mean I guess if you're ignorant as fuck you would think that was true.  But if you have any kind of concept of society and the roll police play in it, you would see that we would fall apart without them. 

I'm not saying that cops don't overstep their bounds BIG TIME every single day.  I'm not saying I have never had any run ins with cops before either.  I'm not saying that today most cops act in the capacity that they are supposed to ( public protection ) and that they don't mainly harass citizens.  However, For every ass hole, you can find a good one too.  Plus, we're all talking minor juvenile bull shit here.  When real emergencies and violence comes around, you will be happy your city has a police force.  It is extremely ignorant to say that the police don't protect society. 

HXGRMWORLD

that s true... I said it in general... but in some countries they abuse and in most cases is taped by people... thats what I don`t like about fuckin`cops... they protect.. but just sometimes  and it s good they should be here doing their job thats why they`re bieng paid!
Rest In Peace Chi, Forever Loved and Honored!

Oldnewtype

they don't get paid shit which i think is part of why they are such huge assholes.

alvarezbassist17

Dude they make a shit ton of money, at least in MN.  Most cops are making the better part of 100 grand a year, and that's not including their defined benefit pension plans where they can retire at 50 and make 90% of their salary (and receive health benefits) until the day they die, just like every other public sector employee. And they can collect that pension even if they get another job with another pension.  That any public sector employee isn't paid a lot is one of the most widespread myths out there.  They earn way more than the vast majority of the people paying their salaries.

http://extra.twincities.com/car/salaries/default.aspx

Starz

I got arrested for graffiti. Was put in a cell overnight which wasn't too bad but I was only 16 at the time which meant they had to ring my Mum for her to come collect me in the morning. I also had a bit of weed hiding next to my balls which the police never found. I was happy about that.