Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Extremely rare Deftones items for sale

Started by skinnypuppy, Sep 28, 2010, 07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skinnypuppy

I have to be completely honest; it's really difficult for me to be offering the below items for sale, but times are the toughest they've ever been and I need to pass the torch onto some other die-hards. If you'd like any of the below, hit me up via private message with your offer. All orders will come with promo posters and stickers from Deftones.

1. Deftones Signed & Framed Lithograph (as modeled by my friend Stacey)
SOLD
This is an incredibly rare piece of Deftones history that I have never seen offered on anywhere before. It is a signed lithograph of the cover to 'B-Sides & Rarities' from 2005. Only 50 were printed, and of that 50 only 30 were given to the public through promotions via their management firm. It is signed in gold ink by Chino, Steph, Abe, Frank and the legendary Chi Cheng. To top it off, I framed it in a gorgeous gold frame which truly brings this lithograph to life. It is a stunning piece of Deftones memorabilia and I hate to let it go. Part of this purchase will be donated to oneloveforchi. The frame is in near mint condition, with only one or two scuff marks, and one tiny dink on the bottom middle part of the frame. It is not noticeable unless you are inspecting it up close. It measures approximately 13"x13".

2. Deftones - Framed Stencil

This is an authentic 'Deftones' graffiti stencil manufactured by Warner Brothers Music for the promotion of "Deftones – B-Sides & Rarities" in 2005. If I remember correctly, only  25-50 were made and given out to certain street artists for promotion of the record. I was given one, but never used it. Instead, I framed it in a gorgeous gold frame with a gold background which amplifies the stencil by ten fold. The frame is in the same near-mint condition that I received it in, and the frame is almost flawless, with just a few minor scratches/smudges on the front the frame and on the top of the frame.  It's really only noticeable if you are inspecting it, and will look flawless once hung on your wall. It's approximately 9"x19".

3. Deftones - B-sides & Rarities Skate Deck
SOLD
*NOTE: The deck I am offering is not signed by the band. My camera is broken and this is the only photo of it online I could find*
This skate deck was manufactured for the b-sides & rarities promotional. 50 were made of of this skate deck, with 20 of them going to the band/crew. The other 30 were used for promotions and give-aways. I've only seen this online twice since 2005. My deck is still shrink wrapped with no wheels and has never been used. There is an incredibly minor scratch mark on the bottom of it which is barely even noticeable and was given to me with this scratch mark (probably occurred when it was shipping from the manufacture.

4. Signed Saturday Night Wrist CD

*NOTE, this is not my item but very similar*
At Family Values a few years ago, all the band members took some time to sign my copy of 'Saturday Night Wrist' - It's signed by Chino, Steph, Frank, Abe and Chi. The CD has been played, but the booklet and casing has never been touched aside from the band. It's in great condition. A portion of the money made from this will go to oneloveforchi.

5. Signed Saturday Night Wrist Lithograph

*Note: this is not my photo, but mine is almost identical*
Mint condition. Very rare. I think I got this at Family Values. Signed by Chino, Frank, Steph, Abe and Chi. Part of this will go towards oneloveforchi.

6. Deftones/Poison the Well CD Split
Near mint condition, promotional item for their tour in 2003.

7. HUGE Saturday Night Wrist Promo Poster

It's of the cover art. Near mint condition. It's a huge poster, not a tiny little one. Pretty sure only 200 were printed for internal use and distribution.

8. Dredg Live at the FIllmore Signed Poster

I supposed this isnt Deftones related, but close enough... the above pic is the exact lithograph I have, only mine is signed by the band

9. B-sides and rarities double sided poster
It's in alright condition, measures prolly 18x18

10. saturday night wrist 'sticker poster'
measures about 12x16 or so, really cool poster used for promotional reasons. you 'snipe' it in public places and its difficult to remove

11. 'available now' saturday night wrist poster
measures about 12x16 or so, really cool poster used for promotional reasons.

12. 'coming soon' saturday night wrist poster
measures about 12x16 or so, really cool poster used for promotional reasons.

Amoe38

how much do you want for the Stencil?

skinnypuppy

ApiX

i allready asked u about the poster...

skinnypuppy

ApIx; I gotta go home and find the poster and get the condition for you. I don't want to quote you a bad number if there is a crease :)

ApiX

skinnypuppy

added a few more items to the original post

skinnypuppy

Updated it with a pic of the SNW poster I have

skinnypuppy

So far everything is still available except the signed litho (gold frame) and one of my Saturday night wrist posters. Still taking offers.

deftone702

Is the Stencil still available?  If so how much if you don't mind.

skinnypuppy

A lot of stuff is still available and I'll give good deals for the holiday season :) x-mas shopping for the win!

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

I am interested in having something to hang at my basement bar w everyone's signature on it considering I will probably never pay a ridiculously amount of coin on a stupid mtngreet. Could u post or send as a message, some items like that? I will really purchase something cool and shame my wife into it for xmas... lol
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

skinnypuppy

for something cool, signed, and frameable, I would suggest the SNW lithograph (http://www.worthpoint.com/pmimages/images1/1/1206/05/1_a9f690bdf4cfbccef1f162871d62dd7b.jpg). Inside the US shipping included 90 dollars, outside the US shipping included 100.

kitesvera

jbmp1390

He probably doesn't have it any more man. This thread is from 2010.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

kitesvera

I figure its worth a shot if I can get that poster. I am a deftones collector especially with posters.

jbmp1390

I don't have the SNW poster but I do have the SNW signed lithograph. I'll post a picture if anyone cares to see it. I'd probably never sell it though.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?