Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

new vegas

Started by your sister gets me hard, Oct 19, 2010, 07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

your sister gets me hard

I preordered it and went to gamestop but there were way too many nerds waiting for it at midnight so I am now home.  Will get it tomorrow.  Anyone else planning on getting it?

bright lights, big city

definitely will be getting it, just probably not until x-mas time. still have halo and borderlands to get tired of, and perhaps black ops.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jacob

awesome game. glad Obsidian got to do it, their writing and feel for interesting characters is way beyond Bethesda. this is what Fallout 3 should have been.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

your sister gets me hard

I'm so used to my awesome guy in fallout 3 that I keep forgetting my guy is weak as shit right now and keep getting raped. 

your sister gets me hard

I didn't even make it to vegas yet.  I'm avoiding it and trying to get the wasteland conquered a little bit more.  Shits awesome.

Nebontha

Awesome game!
Got my first character levelled up to the maximum (level 35 with the Dead Money DLC's +5 level cap increase), level caps are such a freakin' drag, man... but oh well, keeps the game challening
Started over with a new character, opposite gender.  Pretty interesting, some different perks and whatnot.
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Mixxel

I Love this game it's so much better then Fallout 3 IMO.
Deftones seen live @:

Paradiso 2009
Melkweg 2010
013 2010
Paradiso 2011

All shows took place in the Netherlands.