Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

szia chick de la lynch

Started by blixa, Nov 28, 2010, 07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defskull

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jul 22, 2013, 06:40 AM
So if a guy I know says that my tits and ass are magical and continues to make references of me pants-less, does this mean he likes me?

Only if he's your brother.

Crazylegs

Yeah, so what's up with that situation?

chick de la lynch

We're still dating. His family and comic book partner are in Bakersfield so he spends half of his time over there. I haven't seen him since early September, but we still talk when he's gone. He's coming back down next Monday and we have a date to see Don Jon together! :)

bright lights, big city

Glad you're happy, Heaven. Is he an artist? Or writer? That's pretty sweet.

By the way, am I the only that actually enjoys having their gf/bf out of town? I've been seeing this girl who's out of town Mon-Thurs for her consulting job. Not like I'm a cooze hound or anything, I just really like being able to do my own thing most of the time (chilling with bros, listening to metal really loud, watching good tv shows). Am I terrible?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

No, I think you sound like a sensible young man.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 24, 2013, 07:32 PM
Glad you're happy, Heaven. Is he an artist? Or writer? That's pretty sweet.

By the way, am I the only that actually enjoys having their gf/bf out of town? I've been seeing this girl who's out of town Mon-Thurs for her consulting job. Not like I'm a cooze hound or anything, I just really like being able to do my own thing most of the time (chilling with bros, listening to metal really loud, watching good tv shows). Am I terrible?

He's an aspiring comic book writer. His partner does the artwork. He's currently trying to start on a series and he's been going to a couple of conventions just to get the word out, which is one of the main reasons why he's in Bakersfield right now.

And I must agree with you, it is nice to have them out of town. If that makes us terrible people, then so be it. I do miss him, but at the same time I can lounge around and hang out with friends and do what I want to do. I've always enjoyed my solitude and independence, so having this arrangement at the moment is the best of both worlds and luckily he feels the same way, too. Although I did cry when he first left, so I'm still a sap.

Quote from: Crazylegs on Sep 24, 2013, 08:29 PM
No, I think you sound like a sensible young man.

Agreed.

So Mark, who is this lady friend you have currently been seeing?

bright lights, big city

Yeah, I was thinking of it probably because most of my friends are instantly whipped seem to do EVERYTHING with their ladyfriends, and here I am playing GTA with my single bro, bitching about some of our lame friends and how our 'guys nights' are dwindling.

Brand new lady is pretty casual, been seeing her for about a month since one of my friends' girlfriend set me up with her. "She's my first Asian" as Vince Vaughn said in Wedding Crashers. She's also like 5 years younger, a lot of fun, which in turn means a lot of work for me, haha. Work meaning we're always out somewhere all weekend (when sometimes I feel like doing jack shit). But hey she's never around during the week, so there's no problem with me sticking my hand down my pants, drinking a beer, and watching some tube.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Yeah, many of my friends have to do everything with their boyfriends yet I'm sitting here thinking, "Am I doing this wrong?" I don't have that same compulsion, and even after I have been seeing someone for nearly two months I still think spending too much time together is sickening. I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes this type of arrangement.

Haha, cool she's around my age! I didn't think there was much of a difference between 23 year olds and 28 year olds. I'm a lazy motherfucker, though so I act more like I'm 30 than 24.

After a long time of complaining, I'm really glad we're both getting laid now.  :)

bright lights, big city

haha definitely. And yes I definitely feel 30 a lot more nowadays. Laziness, random backaches, receding hairline...ugh.
DERP

theis

Bahaha! Mark, I'm pretty sure you'd be my best friend if I knew you outside of the internetz.

Your way of thought is so similar to mine, haha.

bright lights, big city

Goddamnit if only I was in Europe man.
DERP

theis

Fuck yeah! I think you'd dig Copenhagen.

Hit me up if you ever get here! :)

chick de la lynch

You're very lucky Theis you live in a country that's beautiful, has attractive inhabitants and universal health care.

One day I'll make my way to Scandinavia!

bright lights, big city

yeah seriously, scandinavia ftw.
DERP

theis

Haha! You two should take a trip together and come party with me. :D

chick de la lynch

That sounds pretty cool and with the pictures I've seen of you, you seem quite the partier!

theis

chick de la lynch

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Sep 24, 2013, 07:15 PM
We're still dating. His family and comic book partner are in Bakersfield so he spends half of his time over there. I haven't seen him since early September, but we still talk when he's gone. He's coming back down next Monday and we have a date to see Don Jon together! :)

So this is no longer a thing. The relationship ended pretty abruptly last week when I didn't appreciate him being condescending towards me on his Facebook page. I called him out on it so we could have an adult discussion about it. He didn't like that too much and I am now blocked from his Facebook and his phone.

I have never been blocked from anything before, and I'm still getting used to that. I'm glad I found out this side of him now rather than a year from now. I'm getting over it quicker than I thought I would, but I'm still pretty peeved about the whole thing.

bright lights, big city

That's kind of a dickish, over-the-top move to completely block you. It's never happened to me either. Never actually had a social media inducing argument with a gf either. Sorry to hear this Heaven, as it seemed like it was going well and you were happy. Breakups suck, but I'm glad you seem to be getting over it quickly.

But yeah, why be a twat and miss the fun in having an argument-discussion-makeup sex like a boss?
DERP

chick de la lynch

Haha, right? That's what I was expecting out of everything. Oh well, his loss.

All that matters is I'm back on the market. Any takers, fellas?  ;) :-* 8)