Quote from: Vesanic on Feb 03, 2011, 09:18 PM
Quote from: Penicks on Feb 03, 2011, 08:07 PM
holy shit, who's butt is that? i want to ride it like a damn racehorse

Well, Blixa's...

Darth Vader NO

you looooove me hahhaha

If your butt is all you are, then yes

blixa

it must be all i am because you know me so well.

from_musings

what's been said in these posts are that penicks think you're irritating and want to punch you in the face.
but ,he's obviously in fond of your butt. if your conclusion by this is that he loves you,to me that means you're all buttocks and nothing more.

I'm just pointing out just what you and the conversation says, not my opinion or anything  8)

Caín

1. Best Male? There's that turkish guy. He's awesome.
2. Best Female? Don't know of any females on this board
3. Best topic of 2010? jerking off to skinny chino or something. i love the chongo jokes.
4. Worst topic of 2010? Eros thread - hate how this shit has been hyped
5. Hottest male? Me, i guess.
6. Hottest female? Again, don't know of any females on this board
7. Best noob? No idea
8. Worst noob? No idae
9. Most irritating? There's this unshaved girl fighting for nature or something. Also Vesanic. This guy is too self-righeous.
10. Funniest member? The turkish guy, again! Unintentionally, though.

11. Member who you would most likely kidnap for several days and return unharmed? I don't hurt people.
12. Which two board members would make the best couple and why? Me and some hot girl, of course.
13. Two members most likely to meet up and fuck? Me and that turkish guy.
14. Member who you would like to randomly bump into on a street? Fuck, I don't know anybody here.
15. Member you'd like to have a one-night stand with? would default to turkish guy, then I remembered there is that one girl.
16. Member you'd like to be stuck in an elevator with? Any one of you.
17. Member you would want to show up at your house unexpectedly? Turkish guy
18. Member who probably acts nothing like their board persona in real life? Me
19. Member you'd like to sit down and have a meal with? Turkish guy
20. Member you'd most like to snuggle with in bed at night (NO FUNNY BIZ INVOLVED)? Vesanic. So we can make up!

21. Member you'd most like to read out loud to you? Turkish guy
22. Member you'd turn gay for? Chino Moreno
23. Member you would most love a striptease from? And to what song? Again - don't know any gals here. Except the hairy one.
24. Member you want to punch in the face? Vesanic, sorry dude.
25. Member you would most likely remember for the rest of your life? Vesanic for providing an endless stream of deftones videos.

Yeah, sorry. I don't know anybody here.

Vesanic

Quote from: Caín on Feb 04, 2011, 04:40 PM
9. Most irritating? There's this unshaved girl fighting for nature or something. Also Vesanic. This guy is too self-righeous.

Lol. The only time you really considered me self-righteous was that time you said how the self-titled sucked. You went on an endless written rambling shitting on every note of every song from that record.

I totally accept that you don't like the self-titled record, that it doesn't match your expectations, etc. But saying that it sucks as if it were a stated fact is subjective and wrong. There's a difference not to neglect here, duddy dude.

20. Member you'd most like to snuggle with in bed at night (NO FUNNY BIZ INVOLVED)? Vesanic. So we can make up!
24. Member you want to punch in the face? Vesanic, sorry dude.

On the other hand, that was funny.

Caín

Quote from: Vesanic on Feb 04, 2011, 04:53 PM

Lol. The only time you really considered me self-righteous was that time you said how the self-titled sucked. You went on an endless written rambling shitting on every note of every song from that record.

I totally accept that you don't like the self-titled record, that it doesn't match your expectations, etc. But saying that it sucks as if it were a stated fact is subjective and wrong. There's a difference not to neglect here, duddy dude.

No dude, I consider you self-righteous all the time. Even now. I just don't tell you each and every time. I mean, why would you bother to answer to my shitty list right now if you weren't self-righteous. Dude, chillax. I don't know you. All I know is that often you come across a little douche-y - but who doesn't? I might be the biggest douche on the board for all I care. 

PS I also included you in the snuggle category. So all's cool, bro. I'm sure you're a nice guy.

blixa

Quote from: from_musings on Feb 04, 2011, 04:15 PM
what's been said in these posts are that penicks think you're irritating and want to punch you in the face.
but ,he's obviously in fond of your butt. if your conclusion by this is that he loves you,to me that means you're all buttocks and nothing more.

I'm just pointing out just what you and the conversation says, not my opinion or anything  8)

if you knew anything in the first place you would know i was being sarcastic because penicks and i irritate each other. it's a mutual feeling. i've said before that i don't dislike him. i actually quite like him. he can think whatever he wants of me because he's allowed that.

from_musings

? i never said anything about you not liking him. i really don't know what you're babbeling about.all i meant was that answer of yours implied that you were all butt.that's it.

Blixa?

from_musings

bright lights, big city

Quote from: from_musings on Feb 04, 2011, 06:36 PM

haha THAT'S what I've been thinking about during this whole conversation.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Deftones-argentina

Some real fart talk, right there

raynor

alright lets do this

1. Best Male? steve yo
2. Best Female? blixa
3. Best topic of 2010? some of the topics where people share good music
4. Worst topic of 2010? there was some topic about the worst member of the deftones, I thought that was horrible.
5. Hottest male? I hardly ever see anyone post pics on this board, but jerry_curls beats them all
6. Hottest female? a couple of years ago there was this chick called rxgrl and she posted a picture of herself naked in a foggy mirror. I still have that etched onto my cornea.
7. Best noob? dunno, never really see anyone post
8. Worst noob?
9. Most irritating? I don't think anyone is irritating, I dig all.
10. Funniest member? Penicks and Steve. I've seen bebo post some funny stuff here and there as well.

11. Member who you would most likely kidnap for several days and return unharmed? JAY_CURLZ!
12. Which two board members would make the best couple and why? ben and stu. They'd be like one of those couples that are so alike that you sometimes think they're siblings.
13. Two members most likely to meet up and fuck? oooooooooooooooooh I don't know
14. Member who you would like to randomly bump into on a street? Vesanic, he's in all the topics, so maybe he's very talkative in real life as well? That'd be sweet.
15. Member you'd like to have a one-night stand with? chick de la lynch
16. Member you'd like to be stuck in an elevator with? blixa
17. Member you would want to show up at your house unexpectedly? holy shit, jerry curls
18. Member who probably acts nothing like their board persona in real life? variable, he's prolly more mellow.
19. Member you'd like to sit down and have a meal with? variable, if that is, he is more mellow!
20. Member you'd most like to snuggle with in bed at night (NO FUNNY BIZ INVOLVED)? i'd snuggle blixa, I can imagine she'd be pretty good at taking naps with.
21. Member you'd most like to read out loud to you? Theis, I'd read out loud from the booklet of some Tool album. NIN might do the trick as well.
22. Member you'd turn gay for? alvarezbassist. If I remember correctly he has that sort of beard, not sure what it's called in english, but the one that follows your chin. chin-strap? I'd think we'd look pretty sweet walking around, sorta complement each other.
23. Member you would most love a striptease from? And to what song? steve, and that Journey song, just a small town girl living in a lonely world she took the midnight train going annyyyyyywheeeeeeree...
24. Member you want to punch in the face? no one, wtf?!
25. Member you would most likely remember for the rest of your life? probably alot of the older members here. blixa, steve, ben, stu and black coffee. I got into a lot of good band because of them (except blixa, she just says babbles a lot)

Crazylegs

1. Best Male? don't know, i can't choose just one (whoever counts up the votes later on can choose one of the following: Theis, Lostpilot, Vesanic, E-Money, Bright lights, Poofing acid, black coffee, downtownpony, ...)
2. Best Female? blixa
3. Best topic of 2010? not exactly one thread, but i thouroughly enjoyed the album of the week threads.
4. Worst topic of 2010?Spam
5. Hottest male? Jerry I guess, I mean Brian
6. Hottest female? rxgrl was pretty hot, but she hasn't been around for ages, does it count if she isn't active anymore
7. Best noob? that guy who started the scrabble thread, that made me laugh. Lukas something.
8. Worst noob? spam bots
9. Most irritating? That swedish guy who always had sand in his vagina, can't remember his name
10. Funniest member? JerryCurls, some of your pictures are gold

23. Member you would most love a striptease from? And to what song? Josh, ridin' dirty

sing blue silver

lostpilot

Quote from: Crazylegs on Feb 05, 2011, 02:32 AM
9. Most irritating? That swedish guy who always had sand in his vagina, can't remember his name

oh lol

from_musings

i know this is just for fun and shouldn't been taken too seriously, but i think people should keep it  to ONE person when they are voting in case someone will be counting the votes later on. if not keeping it to one person, then there's really no awards, just a way for members to send out love for each other

one weak

huh? there's not a committee that gets together and tallies votes. we're all winners (losers) here anyhow, so don't dig too deep on this one.

Crazylegs

i seem to remember that there was a counting of votes the last time this went down

from_musings

I often dig too deep into things, a weakness I have. carry on then