Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

2010 board awards

Started by blixa, Feb 02, 2011, 02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starz

1. Best Male? Bright Lights, Lostpilot, Thesis, Vesanic, Black Coffee, Crazylegs, Wither-I (i think this guy got a life tho as he doesn't post anymore.)
2. Best Female? Devilinside? I think she's a woman.
3. Best topic of 2010? Post-Rock/Ambient and Music Weekly topic.
4. Worst topic of 2010? Most of the ones in the Deftones section.
5. Hottest male? Darius.
6. Hottest female? Whitepwny.
7. Best noob?
8. Worst noob?
9. Most irritating? Blixa, Rock n Frost.
10. Funniest member? Penicks, Crazylegs.

11. Member who you would most likely kidnap for several days and return unharmed? Wither-I.
12. Which two board members would make the best couple and why?
13. Two members most likely to meet up and fuck? Vesanic and Penicks.
14. Member who you would like to randomly bump into on a street? Bright Lights.
15. Member you'd like to have a one-night stand with? Whitepwny.
16. Member you'd like to be stuck in an elevator with? Vesanic. We'd talk about a band called Deftones for hours to make the time pass.
17. Member you would want to show up at your house unexpectedly? Lostpilot. He needs a drummer for his new band and asks me to be that drummer.
18. Member who probably acts nothing like their board persona in real life?
19. Member you'd like to sit down and have a meal with? Blixa.
20. Member you'd most like to snuggle with in bed at night (NO FUNNY BIZ INVOLVED)? Bright Lights and Wither-I maybe.

21. Member you'd most like to read out loud to you?
22. Member you'd turn gay for?
23. Member you would most love a striptease from? And to what song?
24. Member you want to punch in the face? Hidalgo.
25. Member you would most likely remember for the rest of your life? Wither-I.

lostpilot

Quote from: Starz on Feb 11, 2011, 11:24 AM
17. Member you would want to show up at your house unexpectedly? Lostpilot. He needs a drummer for his new band and asks me to be that drummer.

gimme your home address, haha

Variable

Quote from: blixa on Feb 03, 2011, 04:44 AM
queen's 'somebody to love' on  - check. bottle of cold water - check. my spectacles on - check. my phone on silent - check.

let's start!

1. Best Male? variable. he made me blush once. i will never forgive him.
2. Best Female? chick de la lynch because she mah friend
3. Best topic of 2010? new years resolutions
4. Worst topic of 2010? social corruption
5. Hottest male? jerry_curls. always has been and always will be.
6. Hottest female? chick de la lynch
7. Best noob? lukas989
8. Worst noob? i don't hate
9. Most irritating? penicks. i like arguing with him though. i think he has a massive crush on me.
10. Funniest member? that's a tie between poofing acid and tarkil

11. Member who you would most likely kidnap for several days and return unharmed? ben. but i reckon i would harm him. i'd probably brush his hair and take him out for a drive even though he'd be in the boot all tied up and shit.
12. Which two board members would make the best couple and why? glenn and poofing acid. they're already in love. being a couple is the next step.
13. Two members most likely to meet up and fuck? chick de la lynch and bright lights, big city
14. Member who you would like to randomly bump into on a street? law
15. Member you'd like to have a one-night stand with? variable or theis. or both. oh god, yeah!
16. Member you'd like to be stuck in an elevator with? glenn or tarkil
17. Member you would want to show up at your house unexpectedly? crazylegs
18. Member who probably acts nothing like their board persona in real life? poofing acid
19. Member you'd like to sit down and have a meal with? alvarez. i know! i'm as shocked as you.
20. Member you'd most like to snuggle with in bed at night (NO FUNNY BIZ INVOLVED)? poofing acid

21. Member you'd most like to read out loud to you? tarkil
22. Member you'd turn gay for? been there. done that.
23. Member you would most love a striptease from? And to what song? variable. i want him to strip to cher's walking in memphis.
24. Member you want to punch in the face? alvarez. after he pays for the meal and after we'd had a ton of gin of course.
25. Member you would most likely remember for the rest of your life? jerry_curls
So I have been meaning to stage a comeback here.  Not because I'm so arrogant that I think anyone would care about my self proclaimed amazing comeback.  But because I'm bored, and I feel like I have neglected some really cool friends of mine (you know who you are)

I was going to just post in my @ topic about how I have been sick and apologize for being gone but will return as soon as I feel better.  However I finished all of my pre recorded Tosh.O episodes and managed to grab my lap top and expend all the energy that it takes for me to get on two web sites ( facebook and SL ) I was surprised to see a topic for the 2010 board awards because usually that gets posted Nov-Dec the year before.  But hey here it is.  So I being as vain as I am; I scrolled through the list to see how many people wanted to punch me in the face ( holy shit penicks actually managed to be more hated than me ) And I very quickly came (think about it) upon this post.

Just wanted to say that I'm honored ;)  You're super cool and Ill try to start being around more.  Even though you still haven't told me your first name and I still refer to you as mazzy in my head every time I make a post to you.  I would probably send you a video of me strip teasing.  But it would have to be to the Lonestar of "walking in Memphis" because thats just my way of being stubborn and coming out of the closet at the same time. 

blixa

*awaiting video with bated breath*

Variable

This board is littered with my nudity from like 2009

sing blue silver

Quote from: blixa on Feb 11, 2011, 10:38 AM
oh, i thought you hated me because i said something to you, but i see that you just thought i was being an arsehole to others. you gotta make waves somehow, my friend.

who wants to be liked by everyone? shit way to live.

by the way i don't hate you. i actually like you around here if you can believe it.

blixa

no, please. go ahead and hate me. it keeps me on my toes. i really don't mind it. i'm not being sarcastic or anything because lord knows i can't do sarcasm to save my life.

Starz

i dont hate you but i find your posts hella annoying sometimes. it's like you try too hard to be different and it comes off as being a bit cliche. but who gives a fudge what other people think, right?

Variable

Insulting someone, then saying "who gives a fudge about what other people think, right?" is cliche and "hella annoying sometimes".

blixa

i don't try to be annoying. i am annoying. the thing is, if i stop being annoying i stop being the person most people like. the two are completely connected. i don't try to be different and i never considered how i am being different. it's just that most people tell me i'm different and how they haven't met a person like me - they usually say that and make fun of me for being a vegan or being fascinated with pubic hair. if i say anything, i don't come with it with the intention of wanting to be different becoz itz kool, i literally am thinking it so i say it. or type it. or whatever. the people that annoy me most here are the people i like best and come here for.

life is one big cliche. i'm not saying something that another person hasn't said or thought before or is going to think.

Variable

You're fascinated with pubic hair? 

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

I knew about the beard thing.  I guess it makes sense; They do look about the same. 

Hidalgo

Quote from: Starz on Feb 11, 2011, 11:24 AM
1. Best Male? Bright Lights, Lostpilot, Thesis, Vesanic, Black Coffee, Crazylegs, Wither-I (i think this guy got a life tho as he doesn't post anymore.)
2. Best Female? Devilinside? I think she's a woman.
3. Best topic of 2010? Post-Rock/Ambient and Music Weekly topic.
4. Worst topic of 2010? Most of the ones in the Deftones section.
5. Hottest male? Darius.
6. Hottest female? Whitepwny.
7. Best noob?
8. Worst noob?
9. Most irritating? Blixa, Rock n Frost.
10. Funniest member? Penicks, Crazylegs.

11. Member who you would most likely kidnap for several days and return unharmed? Wither-I.
13. Two members most likely to meet up and fuck? Vesanic and Penicks.
14. Member who you would like to randomly bump into on a street? Bright Lights.
15. Member you'd like to have a one-night stand with? Whitepwny.
16. Member you'd like to be stuck in an elevator with? Vesanic. We'd talk about a band called Deftones for hours to make the time pass.
19. Member you'd like to sit down and have a meal with? Blixa.
20. Member you'd most like to snuggle with in bed at night (NO FUNNY BIZ INVOLVED)? Bright Lights and Wither-I maybe.

24. Member you want to punch in the face? Hidalgo.
25. Member you would most likely remember for the rest of your life? Wither-I.
yea you try that. i wish you would. i'd take you behind the old woodshed, and commence to giving you the proverbial beating of your life

Hidalgo

Quote from: blixa on Feb 02, 2011, 02:05 PM
pep talk: be inventive and be honest.

1. Best Male? vesanic. based on his effort deftones wise. always quick with news, interviews, setlists, pics, videos, etc. others are good at it too so props to you all. anything else i pay very little attention to. been here 7 plus years and don't know anyone really. i just like BS'n about deftones with fellow fans, and the occasional other subject. not trying to grade anyone
2. Best Female?
3. Best topic of 2010?
4. Worst topic of 2010?
5. Hottest male?
6. Hottest female?
7. Best noob?
8. Worst noob?
9. Most irritating?
10. Funniest member?

11. Member who you would most likely kidnap for several days and return unharmed?
13. Two members most likely to meet up and fuck?
14. Member who you would like to randomly bump into on a street?
15. Member you'd like to have a one-night stand with?
16. Member you'd like to be stuck in an elevator with?
17. Member you would want to show up at your house unexpectedly?
19. Member you'd like to sit down and have a meal with?
20. Member you'd most like to snuggle with in bed at night (NO FUNNY BIZ INVOLVED)?

24. Member you want to punch in the face?
25. Member you would most likely remember for the rest of your life?

blixa

Quote from: Variable on Feb 21, 2011, 06:11 AM
I knew about the beard thing.  I guess it makes sense; They do look about the same. 

when i was 16 i was convinced i was a lesbian. dated a beautiful girl who until this day still would drop anyone to be with me. then found out i wasn't a homo and that i predominantly liked men. things went to complete shit after that hahaha my life was so much simpler and easier when i foolishly thought i was attracted to the same sex.

the point of that story is that i like beards a lot. facial hair in general. white boys with facial hair. i can't like beards and not like pubes. doesn't make sense.

from_musings

Quote from: Hidalgo on Feb 21, 2011, 10:31 AM
yea you try that. i wish you would. i'd take you behind the old woodshed, and commence to giving you the proverbial beating of your life

stand down soldier

BillyNo.9

I wish i had more facial hair :(

chick de la lynch

1. Best Male? Drop-Dead.
2. Best Female? blixa.
3. Best topic of 2010? The Movie Topic.
4. Worst topic of 2010? Vegans and Vegetarians thread.
5. Hottest male? Jerry_Curls. His legs are to die for.
6. Hottest female? blixa. Her ass is to die for.
7. Best noob? lukas989. The guy has good taste.
8. Worst noob? I ignore the ones that annoy me.
9. Most irritating? Everyone is irritating in their own special way.
10. Funniest member? poofing acid.

11. Member who you would most likely kidnap for several days and return unharmed? ben.
12. Which two board members would make the best couple and why? Variable and alvarezbassist17. You can feel the love whenever they speak about Libertarianism.
13. Two members most likely to meet up and fuck? blixa and bright lights, big city. They would go to the Synagogues to check out the hot Jews, then enjoy each other .
14. Member who you would like to randomly bump into on a street? Jerry_Curls. We both live in SoCal.
15. Member you'd like to have a one-night stand with? Variable. He likes to please a woman.
16. Member you'd like to be stuck in an elevator with? one weak .
17. Member you would want to show up at your house unexpectedly? defskull.
18. Member who probably acts nothing like their board persona in real life? Fireal1222.
19. Member you'd like to sit down and have a meal with? I had a lunch date with defskull not too long ago, and it was a rather enjoyable experience. I just wish I had finished my meal. =/
20. Member you'd most like to snuggle with in bed at night (NO FUNNY BIZ INVOLVED)? I already called dibs on blixa!

21. Member you'd most like to read out loud to you? Theis. I think listening to a Danish accent would be relaxing.
22. Member you'd turn gay for? blixa.
23. Member you would most love a striptease from? And to what song? bright lights, big city to "Start Me Up" by the Rolling Stones.
24. Member you want to punch in the face? I'm not for violence.
25. Member you would most likely remember for the rest of your life? The people who I communicate with outside of this board. They know who they are.

Variable

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Feb 23, 2011, 05:53 AM

12. Which two board members would make the best couple and why? Variable and alvarezbassist17. You can feel the love whenever they speak about Libertarianism.
Best post of 2011

But you fail for not making me best male.