Black
Slow
Gold
Young
Small
Car
Peace

lukas989

Gawd dang - a few to get through...sorry folks for the delay, was enjoying myself at the weekend sitting around not moving.  Onward:

Quote from: bebo on Feb 11, 2011, 04:21 AM
Bath or shower? shower

Coffee or tea? tea

Black or white? white

Fast or slow? slow

Gold or silver? silver

Young or old? young

Big or small? small

Car or motorbike? car

War or peace? peace

bebo - A samaritan in the truest sense of the word - everyone elses contentment is your driving force.  You enjoy the buzz of multi-tasking for the benefit of others, working a system thats quietly efficient, whilst at the same time seeking no plaudits for your actions.  You enjoy the role of shoulder to cry on - happily taking on others gripes, woes, misgivings and problems, never tiring of helping them seek the solution to their dilemma.  I'd tell you to remember that you deserve a bit of pampering too, but the satisfaction drawn from assisting is the ulitimate pampering in your world!

Quote from: Vesanic on Feb 11, 2011, 09:29 AM
Bath

None

Black

Slow

Gold

Young

Big

Motorbike

Peace

Some of these change all the time, though.

Vesanic - The methodical showman - you love tweaking and experimenting to maximise the potential of creating the biggest uproar.  You support this with a no fear attitude...you cant maximise with breaking boundaries!  You enjoy the buzz of group activity - adrenaline flows when you feel the undivided support and attention of colleagues, largely in part to the amount of time you have spent plotting in your own time.  Of course theres the negative side of passion - a lack of support and plaudits can put you into a frustrating spiral of annoyance, where you can dwell on the reason for the failure to make the impact you felt inevitable...but this is heavily influenced by the rarity of it occurring.  The future indicates something awe-inspiring...dont let us down!

Quote from: E-Money on Feb 12, 2011, 01:24 AM
Bath or shower? Shower

Coffee or tea? Coffee

Black or white? Black

Fast or slow? Slow

Gold or silver? Silver

Young or old? Young

Big or small? Big

Car or motorbike? Car

War or peace? Peace

E-Money - A deep thinking introvert...its often the challenge for others to pry the good ideas and forward thinking from you, which can spill out in droves given the necessary inspiration to do so.  You're the kind of guy happy to sacrifice the big cheer, so as to maintain your low profile.  Not to say this is your version of selfish - you enjoy also watching any kind of good performed by you receive positive reaction - its just you're not that keen on the fringe benefits of doing the good.  You enjoy losing yourself in the personal moment, always at ease in your own company and the activities that go hand in hand with doing things along...reading, writing, creating music and so on.  Its all about mastering the balance of letting things slide by, and collecting on the win - theres nothing wrong with enjoying the fruits of your labour.

Quote from: lithium on Feb 14, 2011, 07:51 AM
Bath or shower? Shower

Coffee or tea? Coffee

Black or white? Black

Fast or slow? Fast

Gold or silver? Gold

Young or old? Young

Big or small? Big

Car or motorbike? Truck

War or peace? Peace

lithium - The rebel without a cause - you have a fire burning within you, you are constantly determined to feed!  You're all action all the time - likely a fan of extreme sports and throwing yourself off crazy heights atop a skateboard or snowboard or suchlike.  Nights out with you are all about how far things can be pushed - partying through to the small hours, if not the big hours of the following day.  Theres definitely method behind the madness however - everythings done with others in mind, respecting those who arent equipped to come along for the ride, and making sure those who are there are buckled in safely.   You're the kind of guy everyone has got a story about, reciting lines like ' you'll never guess what he did this time...'.  Definitely an infectious inspiration to any who are willing to open themselves to riding by the seat of their pants!

Quote from: shine down unshy on Feb 14, 2011, 04:49 PM
Shower
Coffee
Black
Slow
Gold
Young
Small
Car
Peace

shine down unshy - Another natural leader (few of them around here!) - you have a great deal of confidence in your convictions, always happy to pick up the gauntlet to drive things forward and express your opinion in the name of discussion.  You manage to couple this with a sensible level of diplomacy, tactfully putting forward a strong case for your direction, whilst giving value to others, be they different or not.  The aim is always to head for the space in front - theres never a dilemma left to deal with later - things are dealt with there and then regardless of the length of time that passes.  An excellent negotiator - theres doubtless been many a time when you've stepped between two at war and managed to make sense of their hostile confrontation.  Theres a strong case for leaning towards a future involving negotiation as a staple - theres plenty out there that commands your attention, just where do you want to concentrate it?

Variable

Shower; Obviously.  Don't be stupid. 

BigMood

^^

Bath or shower? Bath

Coffee or tea? Tea

Black or white? Black

Fast or slow? Fast

Gold or silver? Silver

Young or old? Young

Big or small? Big

Car or motorbike? Car

War or peace? Peace
"Dude, I totally pulled a Chino Moreno on her last night."

shine down unshy

Lol, Lithium's is actually very accurate.  Mine is too,wtf.  I'm interested to hear how you developed this tool...also, my friend wants to know if you can do his too.

lukas989

Quote from: BigMood on Feb 18, 2011, 03:40 PM
^^

Bath or shower? Bath

Coffee or tea? Tea

Black or white? Black

Fast or slow? Fast

Gold or silver? Silver

Young or old? Young

Big or small? Big

Car or motorbike? Car

War or peace? Peace

BigMood - Thoughtful, safe and reliable - you love the tranquility that comes with making sure and being exacting.  People around you love this too - anything you say you'll do happens without a second thought...reasonable requests are completed without complaint, often causing the recipient of the effort forcing a gift or gesture of goodwill upon you, as more often than not you'll respond to the receptions of thankings with 'no problem - no need for thanks.'  The more immersement required the better - you enjoy the thrill of getting lost in a challenge, whilst always looking at ways of honing your techniques and improving for next time.  If you end up working on someones behalf in your future career, whoever it is , is a lucky swine.  You're an employees wet dream.  Remember to try and recognise those who appreciate what you do, and those who look to take advantage...often theres a danger with you to accept regardless, which the more feckless amongst us will abuse.

Quote from: shine down unshy on Feb 20, 2011, 12:03 AM
Lol, Lithium's is actually very accurate.  Mine is too,wtf.  I'm interested to hear how you developed this tool...also, my friend wants to know if you can do his too.

Heyy feedback - thanks hombre :)  Good to hear its working - with regards to the development, its honestly just something I randomly dreamed up whilst contributing to another forum, bored as I was with the alternative ramblings.  Nothing more hi-tech than that.   After the first few spawned positive results, more and more put forward their answers - the result being uncannily accurate most of the time.  As to how I come up with assessments - I've got in my head what combinations mean...theres nothing solid written down or anything - I just scan the info given and write off the cuff based on that.  Professional bullshitter I guess.  With a spooky edge.  Oh - and a huge ding dong.  Friend is welcome to put his forward too - all are welcome :)

shine down unshy

Quote from: lukas989 on Feb 21, 2011, 08:05 PM
Quote from: BigMood on Feb 18, 2011, 03:40 PM
^^

Bath or shower? Bath

Coffee or tea? Tea

Black or white? Black

Fast or slow? Fast

Gold or silver? Silver

Young or old? Young

Big or small? Big

Car or motorbike? Car

War or peace? Peace

BigMood - Thoughtful, safe and reliable - you love the tranquility that comes with making sure and being exacting.  People around you love this too - anything you say you'll do happens without a second thought...reasonable requests are completed without complaint, often causing the recipient of the effort forcing a gift or gesture of goodwill upon you, as more often than not you'll respond to the receptions of thankings with 'no problem - no need for thanks.'  The more immersement required the better - you enjoy the thrill of getting lost in a challenge, whilst always looking at ways of honing your techniques and improving for next time.  If you end up working on someones behalf in your future career, whoever it is , is a lucky swine.  You're an employees wet dream.  Remember to try and recognise those who appreciate what you do, and those who look to take advantage...often theres a danger with you to accept regardless, which the more feckless amongst us will abuse.

Quote from: shine down unshy on Feb 20, 2011, 12:03 AM

Heyy feedback - thanks hombre :)  Good to hear its working - with regards to the development, its honestly just something I randomly dreamed up whilst contributing to another forum, bored as I was with the alternative ramblings.  Nothing more hi-tech than that.   After the first few spawned positive results, more and more put forward their answers - the result being uncannily accurate most of the time.  As to how I come up with assessments - I've got in my head what combinations mean...theres nothing solid written down or anything - I just scan the info given and write off the cuff based on that.  Professional bullshitter I guess.  With a spooky edge.  Oh - and a huge ding dong.  Friend is welcome to put his forward too - all are welcome :)

Well, I am impressed.  You were able to read me, and my friend who I know very well.  Another one of my friends was interested in being "read", so here are his answers..

Shower
Tea
White
Fast
Silver
Young
Small
Truck
Peace

bodywars9000

Bath or shower? Bath with the shower on

Coffee or tea? tea

Black or white? white

Fast or slow? slow

Gold or silver? silver

Young or old? old

Big or small? big

Car or motorbike? motorbike

War or peace? war

lukas989

Quote from: shine down unshy on Feb 22, 2011, 02:57 AM

Well, I am impressed.  You were able to read me, and my friend who I know very well.  Another one of my friends was interested in being "read", so here are his answers..

Shower
Tea
White
Fast
Silver
Young
Small
Truck
Peace

Okay - delayed once again, but hey - Im a social maniac.  Hahaha no.  Anyhoo - Friend of shine down unshy - A shy reserved type - which is kind of strange seeing as how whenever you do burst from your shell you generally get good reactions, be that mass laughter or back slapping or happiness.  Almost as if theres an internal turmoil...its ok to let go!  Its this internal turmoil that lends itself to your absolute craving to do good for others - you have a natural desire within you to make life easier for others, preferably unnoticed so that the likeliness of been laid bare remains a distant possibility.  It certainly seems possible your introvercy and shyness stems back to a presence in your life (family member perhaps?) who was/is the antithesis of you - therefore you see the reaction his/her reactions get, making you stringent in your attempts to avoid acting in any way like this ever - which is a prime example of the rebellion within you...not seen often but always hardcore and always effective.

Quote from: bodywars9000 on Feb 23, 2011, 10:02 AM

Bath or shower? Bath with the shower on

Coffee or tea? tea

Black or white? white

Fast or slow? slow

Gold or silver? silver

Young or old? old

Big or small? big

Car or motorbike? motorbike

War or peace? war

bodywars9000 - A slooooow and deliberate pace always...never phased, always cool, rarely the focal point of a crowd, but never out of your depth when you are in the spotlight.  You most likely have shitloads of everything - cd's, dvds (or blu-rays...for the kids), books, pictures - a lot of which will be sought after collector item type stuff...your main point of worry is what to do when you run out of space.  There is underneath all this a bit of a thrill seeker in you - not so much in that you go snowboarding or anything like that, more in the ilk of say, you and a bunch of friends are out somewhere randomly, and by chance you happen upon a wild dog attacking a child, or a person is drowning...you'd be the one leaping into action no questions asked, to boot the mutt in the teeth, or dive in fully clothed to drag the hapless swimmer out.  My kind of guy.  We should hang.  Purely plutonic.

Variable

What?  You're too good to do me? 

devilinside

Bath or shower? Shower

Coffee or tea? Tea

Black or white? Black

Fast or slow? Fast

Gold or silver? Silver

Young or old? Young

Big or small? Small

Car or motorbike? Car

War or peace? Peace

Quote from: Variable on Feb 25, 2011, 08:25 AM

LOL.....everyone wants to do you,Trey.

lukas989

No not at all:

You're a bell end.

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 25, 2011, 07:55 PM

Bath or shower? Shower

Coffee or tea? Tea

Black or white? Black

Fast or slow? Fast

Gold or silver? Silver

Young or old? Young

Big or small? Small

Car or motorbike? Car

War or peace? Peace

LOL.....everyone wants to do you,Trey.

devilinside - Efficiency with no frills  - you seek the quickest and most methodical answer to each and every problem or dilemma you face.  Another introvert, more in light of your fear of letting something go unintentionally rather than any degree of shyness or anything like that.  You're a classic George McFly, 'Oh no i never let anyone read my stories - what if they didnt like them, what if they said i was no good - I dont think I can handle that kind of rejection.  But as Marty says 'If you put your mind to it, you can accomlish anything.'  The ammuntion is there - you just have to slip it into your boomstick and shoot something up.

Variable

Quote from: lukas989 on Feb 25, 2011, 08:21 PM

No not at all:

You're a bell end.
I'm pretty sure thats supposed to be all one word "bellend".  Otherwise that would just be quite a silly thing to say. 

lukas989

Quote from: Variable on Feb 26, 2011, 08:07 AM
Quote from: lukas989 on Feb 25, 2011, 08:21 PM

No not at all:

You're a bell end.
I'm pretty sure thats supposed to be all one word "bellend".  Otherwise that would just be quite a silly thing to say. 

If someone answers only one of the nine qestions, then asks about why he hasnt been assessed - a bell end is the answer.  Getting upset about it doesnt change that.  To be honest correcting the way bell end is written down is no way of adjusting the judgement.

Variable

I just thought that maybe if you were really good you could do me from that.  I guess you're just not really good. 
Then I thought you might want to know that a lot of people that use the slang word "bellend" put the two words together, so that people know they are speaking about the slang term, not the actual end of a bell.
Both of which take away your credibility.  Which adjust the Judgement to; completely fucking stupid and pointless with no merit whatsoever.   

lukas989

Quote from: Variable on Feb 26, 2011, 07:43 PM
I just thought that maybe if you were really good you could do me from that.  I guess you're just not really good. 
Then I thought you might want to know that a lot of people that use the slang word "bellend" put the two words together, so that people know they are speaking about the slang term, not the actual end of a bell.
Both of which take away your credibility.  Which adjust the Judgement to; completely fucking stupid and pointless with no merit whatsoever.   

You thought I could give an assessment of your character based on the act you prefer a shower?  Im sorry you dont like it but that makes you a bell end.  I dont claim to be a psychic or anything - the answers given to the questions allow various assumptions to be made about the persons character - sometimes its wrong sometimes its right - and thats based on the nine questions being answered.  It just a speculative guess if only one answer is given.  But you can hone that down to the person being a bell end if he/she presses for an answer.  The fact you knew what was being suggested by bell end is enough for me.  It was a kind gesture to offer the information pertaining to how to write down bell end - but rather than make me think, ' what a helpful guy,' I thought, 'Wow...i was right! He is a bell end.'  I guess I kind of hoped you'd laugh it off - I was labelling you a bell end initially because you'd only answered one question, and the bell end assessment would move you to seek a more accurate appraisal and fill out the rest of the questions.  Instead you've bolted down an avenue of arrogance and unjust judgement all due to your unwillingness to enter into the spirit of things and answer the questions.  I dont understand why you even bothered entering into the thread in the first place if its 'completely fucking stupid and with no merit whatsoever.'  Devoid of anything positive to do there are you?  You can continue the online jousting if you want or of course you can always hop on a plane to Glasgow so we can meet up and beat our grievances out of each others faces. Im up for either.  Or....you could answer the questions even.  I promise a completely non-tainted assessment.

It does bring up a point - there has been a bit of feedback - but anyone else been impressed by the accuracy?  Or has there been a bunch of wide of the mark cack?

Variable

Quote from: lukas989 on Feb 26, 2011, 09:11 PM
the answers given to the questions allow various assumptions to be made about the persons character - sometimes its wrong sometimes its right
?  Interesting.  So by your own admittance this whole thing is bull shit.  Sometimes it's right and sometimes it's wrong?  Yeah I guess so is every single prophet, psychic, religious text, sports gambler, coin flippers, groundhog, and weather man.  What's your point?  I can start doing this too.

"You're a complete Douche Bag"...........I'm right, right?  Come on?  admit it.......yeah I'm right. 

I thought, 'Wow...i was right! He is a bell end.' 
It took you an online survey to figure out that I'm a dick?  You're slower than I thought.  This is common knowledge. 

It does bring up a point - there has been a bit of feedback - but anyone else been impressed by the accuracy?  Or has there been a bunch of wide of the mark cack?
You have made a bunch of general, and flattering comments to people.  With stupid pop culture analogies.  You're playing to their ego.  If I took this serious and you came back and were like "oh you have these qualities that will help you succeed and you're like Clark Kent;  You are the most amazing man on earth but you don't get the recognition you deserve from douche bags like me."  I would be like "OMG DUDE!  You're SO right!
No list of 9 general questions can even remotely give you a look into somebodies personality.  It's like people reading their daily horoscope and thinking that it's actually speaking to them personally.......come on now. 

You also need a lesson in irony and sarcasm.  Because I was mainly joking this whole time.  Until I called you a douche bag.  That I was pretty serious about. 

theis

Christ, stfu Trey. What's up with your douche-bag act lately?

Variable

I'm bored.  And he started it.