Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Baths or Showers

Started by lukas989, Feb 08, 2011, 07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukas989

I find theres nothing better than someone 'getting' me...mainly because noone ever does, and therefore I've made up in my mind what it means to be 'got' - in other words a thing theres nothing better than.  Maybe its due to the reactions people offer up after I've explained the type of person they are based on this strangely accurate 'Character Assessor Tool' or 'CAT' for short:

Bath or shower?

Coffee or tea?

Black or white?

Fast or slow?

Gold or silver?

Young or old?

Big or small?

Car or motorbike?

War or peace?

Come - let me take a metaphorical axe to your head and reveal the contents.

theis

Bath or shower? shower

Coffee or tea? coffee

Black or white? as in the opposite sex? white then.

Fast or slow? slow

Gold or silver? silver

Young or old? old

Big or small? big

Car or motorbike? car

War or peace? peace

lukas989

Quote from: theis on Feb 08, 2011, 07:49 PM
Bath or shower? shower

Coffee or tea? coffee

Black or white? as in the opposite sex? white then.

Fast or slow? slow

Gold or silver? silver

Young or old? old

Big or small? big

Car or motorbike? car

War or peace? peace

Theis - an explorer of all things - you're thorough, methodical and exacting.  You like to drag things out to make sure every creative aspect is eeked out - projects are big, and not for those who enjoy a quick peek....it demands a second, third or even fourth look.  With this is a humble patience - accepting of input, dealing with criticism constructively, often either explaining why this wasnt the case beforehand, or seeing the reasoning and implementing.  The exploration, although plentiful, is also controlled - generally things are done to a finish and within time contraints when required.  A good guy to lead a team - theres a supervisory role waiting to be filled by you in whatever path you decide to head down.   

Penicks

i like baths, i drink neither, i like slow, i like gold, i like young, i like small (like my genitals), i like car, i like war because it's more interesting

lukas989

Quote from: Penicks on Feb 08, 2011, 10:11 PM
i like baths, i drink neither, i like slow, i like gold, i like young, i like small (like my genitals), i like car, i like war because it's more interesting

Penicks - A chilled and relaxed hombre who takes things in his stride, and can generally be relied on to be calm under pressure.  You react well to praise - not afraid to put yourself in the limelight, whether that be acting the fool, taking initiative, or breaking ground just to mix things up.  You have a love of originality - always making effort to inject something new as well as appreciating others attempts to do likewise.  You're likely to have your finger in many pies at the same time - always keen to flit from one project to another, just to keep the mind nimble.  Theres a healthy willingness to poke fun at yourself - rare is it you take things to heart, always able to laugh things off and be reasonable in intense situations.  All in all, a level headed forward thinker, who is at the forefront of fresh ideas. 

sing blue silver

Bath or shower? Shower for cleanlieness, bath for relaxation

Coffee or tea? tea

Black or white? black

Fast or slow? slow

Gold or silver? gold

Young or old? young

Big or small? big

Car or motorbike? car

War or peace? war

i like car

lulz

BillyNo.9

Bath
Coffee
Black
Fast
Silver
Young
Big
Car
Peace

bright lights, big city

shower
tea
white
slow
gold
old
big
car
peace
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lukas989

Quote from: sing blue silver on Feb 08, 2011, 11:37 PM
Bath or shower? Shower for cleanlieness, bath for relaxation

Coffee or tea? tea

Black or white? black

Fast or slow? slow

Gold or silver? gold

Young or old? young

Big or small? big

Car or motorbike? car

War or peace? war

i like car

lulz

Sing Blue Silver - Resourceful and dependable - you make the most of what you have.  You possess strong organisational skills, recognising safe and reliable options quickly and efficiently.  Behind this general nature though, is a hint of wildness that can make you unpredictable at times...most of the time these moments of release will have you getitng overly analytical about how you should and would deal with the moment if given the chance to again.  Assholes piss you off royally - you'll muse on a hater for a long time - finding it difficult to give reason to actions you blatantly dfisagree with.  On the flipside, when faced with a kindred spirit you get to the stage where you almost over compensate, bending over backwards to accomodate the needs of your homies.  Passion rips through you - giving it your all is your mantra.

BillyNo.9 - A deep thinker - you often find yourself snapped out of trance-like thought by someone wanting to grab your attention.  Your contributions to conversation will either have people worshipping at your altar, or staring you with one eyebrow cocked...you're never afraid to throw random thought out there for the sake of discussion.  You like your artistic content out there - obscurity and non-conformity is welcomed with open arms.  Your a great audience for the enthusiastic bullshitter - you have the uncanny knack for making people feel important and that their opinions are interesting - mainly because you can see the good and reason in most things...just because you dont necessarily agree with it dsoesnt make it wrong.  Diplomacy is a strong trait you possess - theres a path of offering reason to people locking horns is one well worth travelled down.

bright lights, big city - The ultimate giver - compassion and warmth spills from you in a hugely refreshing way.  Your the sort of person someone can leave all their earthly possessions to, safe in the knowledge no harm will come to them, such is the trust you encourage.  You likely grew up extremely close to your parents - never complaining, helping with things around the house, trusted with increasingly important tasks well before the normal years.  Your drug is helping - the rush of doing something that causes a person joy and love.  The feeling is multiplied by the number of people who benefit from your actions - theres always a personal goal to top the good deed of before - so as to revell in the increased spreading of joy.  The future is obvious for you really - get involved with something that allows your gift to be felt by as many as possible.

BillyNo.9

Pretty damn accurate dude. How?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Shower

Coffee

Slow

Gold

Young

Big

Car

Peace

Sushi-X

Shower
Coffee
Black
Slow
Silver
Young
Big
Car
Peace

Rocket Skates '94

lostpilot

Shower
Tea
White
Slow
Silver
Old
Small
Car
Peace

:)

davetonez

Bath or shower? Shower.

Coffee or tea? Coffee.

Black or white? Black.

Fast or slow? Slow.

Gold or silver? Silver.

Young or old? Young.

Big or small? Small.

Car or motorbike? Car.

War or peace? Peace (unity).

lukas989

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Feb 10, 2011, 04:47 AM
Shower

Coffee

Slow

Gold

Young

Big

Car

Peace

RoyalDeftonicBoy - A person delighted with where he is and to where he belongs - you generally cut about with a big satisfied grin on your face.  You embrace things enthusiatically, finding it difficult to let go - your main dilemmas are caused by the frustration of not being in two places at once to fully take advantage of things you love at the same time.   Theres a definite respect in you for what has gone on before, but theres more room in your mind for what is happening now with the people you are surrounded with...you love to take the journey of whatever adventure is directly in front of you.  People love your infectiousness - your friends are always keen to find out what your up to, and join you on your escapades.  Theres a natural leader in you - the only worry is spreading yourself too thin.

Quote from: Sushi-X on Feb 10, 2011, 09:23 AM
Shower
Coffee
Black
Slow
Silver
Young
Big
Car
Peace

Sushi X - Theres a whole lot of wonderment in you...so many things you love and are passionate about - often will be the case you'll be locked away in your room immersed in many different things throughout the course of the evening...the result of which being a heap of unfinished output, which remains in danger of remaining that way.  Theres certainly illusions of grandeur - but such is the literage of creative juice flowing through you, its often the case moving onto the next has occurred before anything is in a presentable state to show to others (not that you'd ever really feel that comfortable letting others into your mind anyway).  That combination of reservedness and impatience to move on and start anew, will be a burden until the inevitable embrace of another for whatever you finally decide to release - be faithful to the fact there is something that drives you to create what you create, and its practically pointless bottling it up!

Quote from: lostpilot on Feb 10, 2011, 10:39 AM
Shower
Tea
White
Slow
Silver
Old
Small
Car
Peace

:)

lostpilot - Theres a great deal of faith within you - you love the concept of karma, and that everyone is on a set path - the universe knows what its doing!  Your nature is beloved by your friends, often the one they turn to when they feel down or uncertain or nervous - anything unsettling - all of them comfortable in the knowledge you'll know what to say to inject the reassurance and confidence they require to drive them through whatever situation they find themselves in.  You love to listen to the utterings of previous generations - fascinated by how things were, and what they learned as time went by, faithfully applying particularily poignant mantras to your everyday life.  Theres an unashamedness for how you are - you do what you do because it breeds contentment within.  This trust of your path will guide you naturally down a road being there for people both inspirationally and advisorary - naturally because people will approach voluntarily and accept without question in recognition of the positivity gushing from you.

davetonez - You like your own company, always comfortable with immersing yourslef in things outwith groups, often resulting in strong and informative output.  Theres a desire to maintain control - not that you're dismissive of suggestion - just that when a musing is formulated, your mind immediately sets to work about how to tackle it, and where it eventually will lead...your grasp of projects is naturally very strong.  The confidence in your own ability, is not something you brag about however - quite the opposite to be honest; blatant complimenting often causes awkwardness and embarrassment in you - not that you're ungrateful!  The future demands tight schedules, project management, and the motivation to create original and inspring ideas - its what you were born to do.

@ billyno9 - I dont know really...tis the magic of the CAT i guess....

lostpilot

hehe, Lukas, it makes sense actually. Not entirely, but somewhat. :D

bebo

Bath or shower? shower

Coffee or tea? tea

Black or white? white

Fast or slow? slow

Gold or silver? silver

Young or old? young

Big or small? small

Car or motorbike? car

War or peace? peace

Vesanic

Bath

None

Black

Slow

Gold

Young

Big

Motorbike

Peace

Some of these change all the time, though.

Sushi-X

Rocket Skates '94

E-Money

Bath or shower? Shower

Coffee or tea? Coffee

Black or white? Black

Fast or slow? Slow

Gold or silver? Silver

Young or old? Young

Big or small? Big

Car or motorbike? Car

War or peace? Peace