Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

SHOOT, SHAG, FIGHT, MARRY #1

Started by blixa, Apr 14, 2011, 02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

the wizard of oz

SHOOT:  dorothy. not only because she is a simpering moron who apologises for throwing water on the wicked witch (wtf? she's your mortal enemy, fuckface), but also because i want to steal her shoes. thereby cleverly fusing a modern-day gangsta style with warner brothers sentimentality.

SHAG: i would root that scarecrow like a hay-filled bitch. i like his long nose and self-deprecating humour. also, goofy boys do it for me. we'd just have to go easy on the candles during our more romantic moments.

FIGHT: of course the lion. he's a pussy who would run away from a fight. also because he looks like a fucking pedophile.

MARRY: tin man. i can get past the campy face if lil' tin man's as hard as the rest of him...

your turn.

Penicks

Oldnewtype

thats not fair to us straight guys, we either have to shag or marry a male.

devilinside

Quote from: blixa on Apr 14, 2011, 02:07 PM
the wizard of oz

SHOOT:  dorothy. not only because she is a simpering moron who apologises for throwing water on the wicked witch (wtf? she's your mortal enemy, fuckface), but also because i want to steal her shoes. thereby cleverly fusing a modern-day gangsta style with warner brothers sentimentality.

SHAG: i would root that scarecrow like a hay-filled bitch. i like his long nose and self-deprecating humour. also, goofy boys do it for me. we'd just have to go easy on the candles during our more romantic moments.

FIGHT: of course the lion. he's a pussy who would run away from a fight. also because he looks like a fucking pedophile.

MARRY: tin man. i can get past the campy face if lil' tin man's as hard as the rest of him...

your turn.

You pretty much summed it up for me. Though sometimes I think the tin Man is an emo pussy. But what about these cats??

Diana Ross,Michael Jackson,Richard Pryor and  Nipsey Russell!!!!

blixa

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Apr 14, 2011, 08:44 PM
thats not fair to us straight guys, we either have to shag or marry a male.

you can still do it! no one is going to judge you. it's just a game. you STRAIGHT men need to lighten up.

samson simpson

SHOOT:  I wouldnt shoot the lion because he is obviously a weapon sent to us from above for the purposes of war and crafted to rape and destroy anything in its path. I would simply  promise it 29 horse hides( raw ) and a signed vinyl collectors edition of the 1983 CLASSIC "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol & Billy Ocean for services rendered. I WOULD SHOOT THAT TIN BITCH FOR RUINING THE ENVIRONMENT.

SHAG:   Id probably rely on Dorthy for this job because i cant  see myself  trying to fit my member into a being made of straw and another made of metal or some shit and trying to fuck a lion ( no matter how bitchmade he / she is) is a gamble.

FIGHT: :  the Nipsey Russell tin man in the pic above... he didnt believe in Goldie Hawn in that movie about the broad trying to coach the ghetto.
also those midgets on the yellow road  if were counting the original shit.

MARRY:  the scarecrow.. i see him tending to my needs ( emotionally) while not being timid in the bedroom .
its all win.

awesome thread

blixa

Quote from: Cool Mountaineer on Apr 15, 2011, 06:41 AM
SHOOT:  I wouldnt shoot the lion because he is obviously a weapon sent to us from above for the purposes of war and crafted to rape and destroy anything in its path. I would simply  promise it 29 horse hides( raw ) and a signed vinyl collectors edition of the 1983 CLASSIC "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol & Billy Ocean for services rendered. I WOULD SHOOT THAT TIN BITCH FOR RUINING THE ENVIRONMENT.

SHAG:   Id probably rely on Dorthy for this job because i cant  see myself  trying to fit my member into a being made of straw and another made of metal or some shit and trying to fuck a lion ( no matter how bitchmade he / she is) is a gamble.

FIGHT: :  the Nipsey Russell tin man in the pic above... he didnt believe in Goldie Hawn in that movie about the broad trying to coach the ghetto.
also those midgets on the yellow road  if were counting the original shit.

MARRY:  the scarecrow.. i see him tending to my needs ( emotionally) while not being timid in the bedroom .
its all win.

awesome thread

thank you, kind sir. you are also officially awesome!

play the game people.

BillyNo.9

Marry Dorothy just because....
Fuck the lion just so I can say I've fucked a lion
Shoot the tin man cuz it'd make a cool ping noise
Fight the scarecrow cuz it'd be easy and would make me feel like a big man

lostpilot

SHOOT: Dorothy. What an arrogant slut.
SHAG: A brainless dude with primal instincts? We've got a match! Not sure about his body's texture though. Like screwing in a grass field.. but oh - he is a grass field. Uncomfortable abstract shagging.
FIGHT: The Lion, obviously. Such an easy win. I would crown myself to be the king and pretend to be a bad-ass fighter after this (stories ensue with great detail about a LION that I fought and won the epic battle (*300 movie effects in the background))..
MARRY: Tin Man. I need an emotionless slave to perform daily duties and to make my life easier. He can dream about a human heart all he wants. What a loser.

Crazylegs

shiet. can i choose a different movie?

Star wars episode 1:

Shoot: Jar-Jar
Shag: anakins moms, milf action.
Marry: Padme, cause she's pretty, and hella rich.
Fight: Steven Spielberg

blixa

Quote from: Crazylegs on Apr 16, 2011, 02:06 AM
shiet. can i choose a different movie?

Star wars episode 1:

Shoot: Jar-Jar
Shag: anakins moms, milf action.
Marry: Padme, cause she's pretty, and hella rich.
Fight: Steven Spielberg

every time we play this game you will be given four (or maybe five) people to choose from. don't be an anarchist!

Livewire

blixa

Quote from: Livewire on Apr 20, 2011, 11:35 PM
I'd shoot myself.

you can't! you're not one of the options available.

Variable

SHOOT: The lion.  Because he's a lion and all lions are from Africa, and I'm racist against Africans

SHAG: Dorthy.  Because shes a bitch.  And thats what I do to bitches

FIGHT: Dorthy into submission.  Because thats what I do to bitches.

MARRY: Are you fucking kidding me?  I don't believe in adultery.  So, I'm not going to marry anyone.