Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeftonesNZ

Yeah V asked Chino and he said yes but then they didn't play it, V got pissed and had a rant later saying the guys had changed and Chino didn't care about fans and also that they were horrible at the show, he cooled down a bit later though after talking to Stef who said they were going to but he didn't have the right presets and gear and V also said he had been a bit harsh and said for a bunch of reasons (not the Chino thing) he was going to stop actively uploading but he graciously said he would leave everything up, He then basically received alot of personal abuse and threats from idiots and rightfully thought fuck these guys and removed his whole channel and his pages. Luckily I had a feeling this was coming and managed to rip alot of the videos that I liked.

BillyNo.9

Thank fuck someone did. It's a damn shame how people couldn't just appreciate what he did for the bands archives.

blondie

good riddance. it's about time he broke that stick off his ass.

oh, and hi!

Danny Keyes

there's nothing worse than to see a grown man turn into a whiny bitch when things doesn't go his way.

pony_01

he should already know the reaction from his statement. specially on sharinglungs..
did he expect that no one care about his rant??

or did he just didnt know that in every action there are always reaction?
lol i think he's a grown up men

play

Quote from: blondie on Mar 25, 2013, 02:15 AM
good riddance. it's about time he broke that stick off his ass.

oh, and hi!

omg your back! i missed you :(

blondie

pony_01

off topic but this song kinda deftonish / eightfourseven ; and so far i liked it

Senses Fail - The Path

edit: rest of the album is meh

ignore the fashion

cvthedrv

what the fuck is that, the phisical edition of swerve city?

ignore the fashion

Thats what I am thinking, but it doesn't say if that's what it is

cvthedrv

a 7 inch vinyl would be sick.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

One of the guys from Whitechapel doing a demo of Steph's signature guitar

Alex Wade : Gear Demo : ESP/LTD SCT-607B

gwenudo

jakobimoreno.livejournal.com

Dont know if this is real guys but if it is then wow o.O .. its supposedly chinos son jakobys joirnal thing .. this is back in 2002 when his wife and him were having problems.. and im guessing i know why self title was so depressing o.O
Was it like it seemed?...

cvthedrv

Quote from: gwenudo666 on Apr 08, 2013, 04:24 AM
jakobimoreno.livejournal.com

Dont know if this is real guys but if it is then wow o.O .. its supposedly chinos son jakobys joirnal thing .. this is back in 2002 when his wife and him were having problems.. and im guessing i know why self title was so depressing o.O

man thats fucked up that it scare me.

luisch

Damn, man! People are sick!
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

DeftonesNZ

I pretty sure that's all just fake shit ,probably the same person who did that fake one pretending to be Chino's ex wife Celeste.

BillyNo.9

Clearly a whole pile of bullshit.

N0S3BLEED976

Isn't it obvious that it's completely bullshit? I mean, just look at the text. Jakobi befriending the daughter of Kurt Cobain? Hell yeah, sure... And all that stuff about his mother cheating on Chino is clearly just a sick joke to provoke and push the rumors about Chino's personal life at that time.

gwenudo

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Apr 08, 2013, 10:09 PM
Isn't it obvious that it's completely bullshit? I mean, just look at the text. Jakobi befriending the daughter of Kurt Cobain? Hell yeah, sure... And all that stuff about his mother cheating on Chino is clearly just a sick joke to provoke and push the rumors about Chino's personal life at that time.

Yea i agree with you.. what kinda gave it away also was that the dude with celeste was some guy named spyder from some group called powerman 5000 xD
Was it like it seemed?...