Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

HP Touchpad

Started by black coffee, Aug 23, 2011, 11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black coffee

Has anyone else tried to get a HP Touchpad for 99 bucks? There is still no way I can access the HP homepage because their servers are so overloaded.

Well not all hope is lost, more info from hp coming soon.

It's not even like I need this thing, but for 99 Euros I have to get this.

poofing acid

If you don't need it why are you getting it?

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Because tablets are fucking cool. Duh.

black coffee

So I got the 32gb version for 130€ last week. It is good value and a proper replacement for my old laptop, and thats the most important thing for me.

Of course nobody seriously needs a tablet, but before the first iphone came out only few people thought there would be a market for smartphones, and we know how this has changed.

Penicks

Quote from: poofing acid on Aug 25, 2011, 12:03 AM

because when something has production costs of $330, and you get it for less than a third of the price, you get a helluva deal

poofing acid

Quote from: Penicks on Sep 02, 2011, 03:15 PM

because when something has production costs of $330, and you get it for less than a third of the price, you get a helluva deal

So if I see tampons are on sale at the store I should stock up because it's a good deal?  (lolz)

black coffee

He probably meant, even if you're not gonna use it, you can still re-sell it on ebay and make a profit.

Penicks

Quote from: poofing acid on Sep 06, 2011, 02:23 AM
Quote from: Penicks on Sep 02, 2011, 03:15 PM

So if I see tampons are on sale at the store I should stock up because it's a good deal?  (lolz)

did my dad break your anus again

poofing acid

No, your sister did.