Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Team Sleep 2012?

Started by Gnosticality, Jan 10, 2012, 02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnosticality

Any word?
I know that Chino's really lost in his work with Crosses, which is completely amazing, but it'd be great to hear what they've been stocking up over the years.
He also mentioned something from Deftones dropping early this year. Dude has been freaking busy...

White Wrist

yeah...sure...chino will do crosses, deftones, team sleep...and feat. in Katy P. album!

Penicks

he will also finish his remaining eros vocals so we can look forward to an early 2013 release

aeroplume

"he will also finish his remaining eros vocals so we can look forward to an early 2013 release"

yeah,... sure.

aeroplume

i thought team sleep was over?

Deftones-argentina

It's more of an indefinite hiatus. When TS was alive, he lived near Todd, the guitar player. Now he moved to Los angeles and Shaun lives about a few blocks away from him. I have no doubt Team sleep will be brought back to life. When is the question.

God, I really miss team sleep. So glad they could put those little demos they had before vanishing.

aeroplume

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Jan 26, 2012, 05:22 AM
It's more of an indefinite hiatus. When TS was alive, he lived near Todd, the guitar player. Now he moved to Los angeles and Shaun lives about a few blocks away from him. I have no doubt Team sleep will be brought back to life. When is the question.

God, I really miss team sleep. So glad they could put those little demos they had before vanishing.
team sleep was pretty good. and i think crosses is pretty legit. i'm starting to dig the 2 ep's a lot. team sleep and crosses are 2 different entities tho. team sleep has a more "band" feel, to me anyway.

lxix

Team Sleep need to release an instrumental album, too many quality demos from Crook & Todd to be wasted getting dusty.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: White Wrist on Jan 10, 2012, 02:14 PM
yeah...sure...chino will do crosses, deftones, team sleep...and feat. in Katy P. album!
I want more info on this KPer collaboration...
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

djmek

not too excited about the crosses album.. team sleep was way better, much more genuine emotion in the tracks...  i almost liked the TS album more than some deftones albums..

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

TheyCallMeP

Listened the Team Sleep album again as well as some demos, I'd rather new TS over Crosses. Completely flipped my opinion on that one (not hating on Crosses, they're solid)

blondie

crosses blows ass compared to team sleep.

epistaxis

I don't mind if Crook makes some more yachtstepgaze for the time being.

asshole

Don't forget the mini europena team sleep tour plus deftones world wide tour....
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

E-Money

Quote from: epistaxis on Apr 17, 2012, 07:36 PM

He's actually made a couple of new demos.  I've been bumpin this one a lot lately..

http://soundcloud.com/crookone/find-your-way

There Will Be Blood

Not when Chino's working on Deftones. I'm thinking more like 2016.....

epistaxis

Quote from: E-Money on Apr 18, 2012, 06:03 AM
Quote from: epistaxis on Apr 17, 2012, 07:36 PM

He's actually made a couple of new demos.  I've been bumpin this one a lot lately..

http://soundcloud.com/crookone/find-your-way

Thanks! I'll keep an eye on this, I didn't no he was busy with his own material. I was expecting him to upload stuff on the TS bandcamp site.

rock_n_frost

TeamSleep is dead.
Face it
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Robotsatemygrandma

I've been wondering if anything related to Team Sleep was ever going to happen. I think it's very possible with how recording technology is nowadays, and based on how they originally started (swapping tapes).