Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

why us deftones fans are the most loyal

Started by Northcal, Feb 16, 2012, 06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northcal

I could tell u that as much shitt we say sumtimes about this band  iz only cause we love the deftones so much and want everything To be perfect .deftones is the soundtrack of my life good times and bad ,deftones fans are the best cause we back this band up til the end no matter wat and that is loyalty To me,muchas  :'(gracias stonersl lol

deftoolsys07

whatever. but i think the guys are some of the most loyal to their fans and maybe that's why. how many bands go and talk to their fans and smoke them out and shit after shows? goes a long way...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

snw9

It was deftones's dream to get famous and play live shows and loyalty from/to fans is a must.
Code: [Select]

TheyCallMeP

According to recent studies, Deftones fans also have the best sex, have the greatest likelihood to become millionaires, have developed a cure for cancer, have seen God himself (he attends the Crosses shows) and have given him advice, were the original inventors of Facebook, can eat 12 saltine crackers in a minute without water, and have the ability to save the Euro. I love the group but really? Haha

BillyNo.9

Quote from: TheyCallMeP on Feb 16, 2012, 09:06 PM
can eat 12 saltine crackers in a minute without water

That made me laugh man. Seriously though, shut up Northcal.

TheShade1989

Lol...every band's fans says the same, but it's just stupid to believe that. Most ppl on this forum are loyal Deftones fans at least to an extent, but that doesnt mean that everyone who listens to Deftones or buys their albums or has seen them live follows their tour schedule, waits for any bit of info on new songs, or even knows much about them besides the music they make.

Chinaski

deftones fans are like that nigga on the mein video.

"stay with the beer."

BillyNo.9

Eros TBA

Northcal

snw9

Deftones are really testing our loyalty by delaying Eros lol..
Code: [Select]

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Feb 17, 2012, 12:43 AM
Quote from: Chinaski on Feb 17, 2012, 12:20 AM
deftones fans are like that nigga on the mein video.

hahahahaha. I was actually doing that before grabbin' da keyboard, in fact.

Northcal

One more non heavy album and my loyalty will be tested!! :-\

Northcal

Chinos son should be the next deftones front man