RollerDerby

"Carve your niche."

XJohnnyX

i whipped this up real quick nothing fancy

Playhouse

Sounds like crosses. Without the depechemode

Knucklestones

DeftonesNZ

I kept waiting for some epic breakdown but if never came ,still love the song though very dreamy and relaxing and I'm not going to presume the unreleased stuff is going to be the same for all we know the rest of the songs could be super heavy especially given the heritage of the band members.

Inkblades

According to Harris, this is an "early version" of Tropics.

Danny Keyes

wow this really sucks i expected more.

Sushi-X

Rocket Skates '94

shoop

whoever uploaded it to youtube is a dick. I doubt he meant for it to get ripped and thrown online everywhere. It was a nice surprising gift he gave to the listeners. Damn the showreel.

Playhouse

Quote from: shoop on Feb 12, 2013, 03:44 AM
whoever uploaded it to youtube is a dick. I doubt he meant for it to get ripped and thrown online everywhere. It was a nice surprising gift he gave to the listeners. Damn the showreel.
Yeah I'm the one. Feel really bad, just got heaps excited and wanted to share. Shouldn't of done it.

shoop

Quote from: Playhouse on Feb 12, 2013, 03:47 AM
Yeah I'm the one. Feel really bad, just got heaps excited and wanted to share. Shouldn't of done it.
Well at least you understand I guess.. even if it's too late now. For what it's worth, i'd message him an apology if I were you haha. I feel bad for him. Dude gave us a sneak peek as a way to say thanks for listening (imo), and it looks like it came back to bite him in the ass and possibly got him in a little trouble. His last post "SNAKES" says it all. I had no idea the show was saved on the "showreel" and I doubt he did either. Who knows.

Playhouse

Yeah I wrote him an email as soon as I had realized. Ah well. I fucking love what I'm hearing and will 100% buy it when its out. Il never rip shit like that again haha fuck 

Corleone

Inkblades

Don't be so hard on yourself, Playhouse. This is the internet. I'm sure Chino knew the risks.

Sushi-X

boohoo, if you're gonna share something online and expect it to not be ripped and shared, you're naive as fuck.

Chino has shared a ton of other artist's music himself. Maybe he has to make it seem like he's mad about it, to appease the label.

Rocket Skates '94

shoop

Quote from: Sushi-X on Feb 12, 2013, 03:59 AM

boohoo, if you're gonna share something online and expect it to not be ripped and shared, you're naive as fuck.

Chino has shared a ton of other artist's music himself. Maybe he has to make it seem like he's mad about it, to appease the label.
Well that's fine if he's personally alright with it lol. But in his defense, I mean really, there was absolutely no reason for us to think that he was going to share it with us..so unless someone recorded every single set he did on there, it'd have been impossible for us to record the full track. (without realizing the last show gets saved on the showreel).

Playhouse

Hey where did chino post "snakes"