Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

PALMS [new Chino Moreno side project]

Started by luisch, Apr 25, 2012, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadradio

OnyxPanicProne

Hope a single or something drops soon, I dont want to tire myself out on Tropics. Dont know which 1 I'm excited for more Palms or Crosses 3rd Ep. Probably Crosses, I fell in love with the 3rd ep teasers. The second song in the teaser sounds orgasmic.

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: OnyxPanicProne on Apr 24, 2013, 02:02 PM
I fell in love with the 3rd ep teasers.

Huh? Teasers? Where can I find them?

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Inkblades

Palms Facebook:

We're happy to announce that on Tuesday, April 30, Pitchfork will stream a song from our debut record. On that day we'll also post some tour dates for July 2013.

Starz

From official Twitter @PalmsBand:

QuoteOn Tuesday, April 30, @pitchforkmedia will stream a song from our debut record. On that day we will also announce July 2013 tour dates.

Starz

Yeah you were too damn quick for me

Inkblades

Well, you posted the different Twitter version, so it's all good.

Deadradio

Starz

Inkblades

I wonder if we'll hear a mastered version of Tropics or a new song. I'm guessing Tropics.

bewareofrats

I'd be happy with a mastered version of Tropics.  Quite interested in hearing this album.  I'm really liking the vibe of Tropics after a few listens.  Very relaxing.  A very mellow, atmospheric album would be fine by me.

That cover is very nice.
Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

Inkblades

From the Twitter feed of a Clash Music editor:

Mike Diver ‏@MikeDiver 28 Apr
Am I allowed to say that the @PalmsBand album suckered me on first play? Am I? @RarelyUnable tell me if I cannae! (It's great.)

Mike Diver ‏@MikeDiver 3h
The @palmsband album is on again. On the way to work, on the way home. #bookends

Corleone

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

ignore the fashion

When is it due out? June 25th? Something like that.

DeftonesNZ

Yeah the 25th, I wonder what the chances of it leaking early are.

luisch

Yup, June 25th, tomorrow will be released a first single

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

scarywindow

Quote from: luisch on Apr 30, 2013, 07:48 AM
Yup, June 25th, tomorrow will be released a first single

where did you come about that art?  is that the single artwork?  as far as i knew, the real artwork was on the Ipecac site (which i linked to)... and for fucks sake, where is this track?  i'm dying here ;)  i can't wait for this record.  like i said, i haven't been this excited for a release by those involved since White Pony and Panopticon. i'm ready for some soul-soothing Palms.  <3