Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Best Deftones songs to cover solo acoustically?

Started by SquealLikeaPig, Oct 18, 2012, 03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SquealLikeaPig

What are the easiest Deftones songs to cover on acoustic by yourself?  I don't have any in my repetoire right now but would like to add one or two.  I guess vocally is the main part I'm talking about.  I can pull off most of their guitar stuff but I need something with minimal screaming or screaming parts that can be changed to singing without changing the overall feel of the song.

geraavl08

Teknoman

Be quiet and drive (acoustic version) sounds pretty good IMO but you need a good singing voice for the high notes
Deftones feat Incubus - Be Quiet and Drive (Acoustic) Live

I make music too

SquealLikeaPig

Quote from: Teknoman on Oct 18, 2012, 05:28 PM
Be quiet and drive (acoustic version) sounds pretty good IMO but you need a good singing voice for the high notes
Deftones feat Incubus - Be Quiet and Drive (Acoustic) Live

Cool, I think I can do that one. 

Mothman

You move like I want to.

Change_Lestat

Actually, i think that The Boys Repulblic it's a good song. It's easy, and you can do it with feeling
"I put my life on the line for you... So why did you say goodbye to me?"  The Wretched - Attack! Attack!

DeftonesNZ

knife party,change,digital all sound good acoustic and some others ive seen sextape done and mascara would be cool

Far away

I would have to give Pink maggit a chance.

DJR

I love playing Boys Republic on my acoustic, i literally just watched live in Hawaii a few times to get it