Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Yoga Tribute To Deftones

Started by RavinVsFlud, Oct 21, 2012, 12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gui

those 30 seconds sample barely sounds like their originals... and covering covers? weird.

Slacker

TheShade1989

That's not Deftones. I cant make out the songs frm the samples at all.

Edit: Digital Bath sounds nice though.

Slacker

Numina

Well this is just strange, kind of nice songs though. I can make out the songs, they're all slowed down around 200% compared to the originals and the xylophone usually follows chinos voice, like in the sample for Hole In The Earth, it's at the "Can you explain to me how" part and the Diamond Eyes sample does the "Once and for all" part and goes into the chorus.

SquealLikeaPig

Where are the girls in yoga pants?  That's the only reason I clicked this thread.  What a joke.

shine down unshy

I know deftones are a bad ass band but....Yoga? Seriously?  Lol.  This is pretty hilarious.

TheShade1989

Quote from: shine down unshy on Oct 22, 2012, 06:37 AM
I know deftones are a bad ass band but....Yoga? Seriously?  Lol.  This is pretty hilarious.

Well hey, ppl poledance to Deftones. Why not yoga? I like to think of Deftones as a band for all occasions.

DeftonesNZ

Can't even make out most of the songs but why would someone do this anyway who wants to do yoga to my own summer lol

Vesanic

Quote from: TheShade1989 on Oct 22, 2012, 07:19 AM
Well hey, ppl poledance to Deftones. Why not yoga? I like to think of Deftones as a band for all occasions.

They poledance to Deftones, not a butchered "poledance version" of their music.

Caín

I hope KNY sounds like this. It's perfection.

Vesanic

Penicks

Knucklestones

There's a lullaby version on Amazon as well. The songs are exactly the same sounding.

Slacker

i want that lullaby version too, and numina is right, the xylophone usually follows chinos voice. its there. just deal with it.

deftones47

Quote from: Knucklestones on Oct 22, 2012, 08:26 PM
There's a lullaby version on Amazon as well. The songs are exactly the same sounding.

I have a feeling Yoga Pop Ups and Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star are the same.